It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:27 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Frickley Last Man Standing competition.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:37 pm 

Jackpot was won today on a Last Man Standing competition I was running with my mates (yes i do have mates :D ) and i'm wanting to run another. But this time i'm wanting to run it with a few more people and get a bigger jackpot, with 10% going towards the club.

Here are the rules:
1.Pay your entry fee at week 1 (£10)— no need to pay again. 10% of the fee goes to Frickley and the rest goes into the pot to be won.

2. Each week, simply pick a team playing a match that week. Only using teams from the top 4 English leagues or FA Cup games – if your team wins, you go through; lose or draw and you’re out.

3.You can only pick a team to win once in a competition, so be tactical about who you pick and when.

4.All selections must be in before 5pm on the Friday night of the weekends games. — you can change your pick up to this deadline.

5.Rounds of fixtures to take place on weekend matches Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

6.If your team’s game is postponed you are automatically put through to the next round.

7.If you forget to pick a team, you’ll automatically get the first team alphabetically that you’ve yet to pick.

8.Last Man Standing continues until only one person remains and wins the pot. If all participants lose in a round, then the jackpot is rolled over and a new Last Man Standing competition will take place and participants must pay an entry fee again to take part.

9.if any new participants want to take part in a new competition when a jackpot is rolled over, then they must pay the fee in which how many competitions have taken place towards the jackpot. i.e 2 competitions, £20 and so on.

So if anybody wants to take part, PM me for details or give me an email on chadt2006@hotmail.co.uk. I'm hoping to run this again for the weekend beginning Friday 4th Dec, so can all monies be in for 1st Dec please.

Cheers and good luck :D

Post subject: Re: Frickley Last Man Standing competition.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:39 pm 

£100 in jackpot after one day. Anybody still interested?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:42 pm 

Almost £200 now in the pot.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:08 pm 

Almost £300 in the pot now..... if anybody still wants to play, bring your money to the Darlington game on Tuesday. Cheers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:42 am 

The current £600 pot in this last man standing competition as rolled over, with the remaining 12 from week 8 all crashing out. I will be running another competition with the current pot included also, along with the money that people pay in again. For the 60 people that took part in this one, the fee once again will be £10. If anybody new wants to take part, it'll be £20. I reckon at an estimate, the new pot will hit £1500. (With 10% going to the Frickley redevelopment fund). Obviously the more people that take part, the bigger the pot. The new competition will start on Friday 12th February. Same rules apply as the first competition. If anybody wants a copy of the rules, just let me know. For the people who did a bank transfer into my account, my details are the same as last time. Get in touch if you need my details again. If there are any questions, again get in touch. Thanks to you all for taking part, and good luck.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:07 pm 

Count me in Chad

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:20 pm 

Over £1100 now in the pot. Starting next weekend. Will be collecting money off people on Tuesday for those that are intrested and yet to pay. Good jackpot to be won, so get involved.