PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:10 am 

Normal 7 goals......

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/percymain ... /1-3005031

PMA twitter - @PercyMainFC

PMA Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/55228916777/

Post subject: Re: Match reports 4th November
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:51 am 

Killy Town 3-3 Newcastle Uni

Game of 2 halves. Uni could have been out of sight by HT. 2-1 down at HT.

We came out 2nd half and changed things. We missed a pen to equalise before scoring 2. We went 3-2 up on 91 mins to then concede on 93. Good game for the neutral. Uni best side I have seen by a long way in the league so far.

Good luck to Neil and his lads.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:20 am 

footyfan1 wrote:

We came out 2nd half and changed things. We missed a pen to equalise before scoring 2. We went 3-2 up on 91 mins to then concede on 93. Good game for the neutral. Uni best side I have seen by a long way in the league so far.

Did they give any indications as to whether they're applying for promotion this season & if so what's happening with there ground developments?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:47 pm 

Windy1970 wrote:
footyfan1 wrote:

Did they give any indications as to whether they're applying for promotion this season & if so what's happening with there ground developments?

I spoke with Neil but did forget to mention it to him. On the performance I seen, the players he has are ready to play in the NL IMO. But it obviously has to be right with ground etc.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:50 pm 

Birtley 2-2 H'pool fc (BTFC won 5-4 on pens but subsequently excluded for playing an ineligible player)

Tough game for us as our home pitch is getting battered with 6 home games in a row. Will be nice to be away next week at North Shields (do they still play on astro??)

I thought we were much the better side for the first hour and should have gone in at half time leading. Our first goal was a great counter after H'pool had a good chance to score. Then we sat off and allowed H'pool back into it. 2 quick goals, both very avoidable form our perspective and disappointing to concede. Credit to the lads though, we rolled our sleeves up and scored an equaliser almost immediately. We missed a sitter in injury time, with our lad somehow getting the ball over the bar from a yard out and it went to pens.

Shame re the disqualification, as we let one of our lads help Whickham out 3 weeks ago in an Earnest Armstrong cup game and hadn't realised that would make him ineligible for this particular cup.

As for the Uni, I'd fully expect them to get the work done, they withdrew last year but know exactly what they need to do and certainly have the team to go up so I'd be very surprised if they haven't got wheels in motion