It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 7:58 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Movement
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:10 pm
Posts: 457
I can see James Merilo has left Seaton Delaval as manager and joined AFC Newbiggin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Movement
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 am
Posts: 758
So is that Simon taking a back seat ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Movement
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:01 pm
Posts: 28
colin i start a new job at the end of march and I cant commit enough due to work, ive been self employed last 4 years so been ideal. But to take club forward I cant do that as I would be unavailable mid week and will work 1 in 3 Saturdays. I will still assist in any way I can if needed


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Movement
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:01 pm
Posts: 28
I also see Andy Gowens has taken manager job at deleval, it will be very interesting few weeks before transfer window closes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Movement
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 am
Posts: 758
redarmy wrote:
colin i start a new job at the end of march and I cant commit enough due to work, ive been self employed last 4 years so been ideal. But to take club forward I cant do that as I would be unavailable mid week and will work 1 in 3 Saturdays. I will still assist in any way I can if needed


Good luck mate. Big loss for the club. Hope new man does the buisness


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Movement
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:01 pm
Posts: 28
bigcbeat wrote:
redarmy wrote:
colin i start a new job at the end of march and I cant commit enough due to work, ive been self employed last 4 years so been ideal. But to take club forward I cant do that as I would be unavailable mid week and will work 1 in 3 Saturdays. I will still assist in any way I can if needed


Good luck mate. Big loss for the club. Hope new man does the buisness


Thanks Colin appreciate it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Movement
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 310
bigcbeat wrote:
So is that Simon taking a back seat ?

[hr]
Is this an attempt at a 'dropping the kids off' joke in correlation to the thread title? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Movement
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:10 pm
Posts: 457
redarmy wrote:
I also see Andy Gowens has taken manager job at deleval, it will be very interesting few weeks before transfer window closes



Hasn't started as well as he had hoped I am sure. Will be an interesting summer at SD as I am sure Andy will get it right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Movement
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:16 pm
Posts: 297
Location: Newcastle
Always hard coming in late on in the season and trying to make an impact. I'd expect them to be strong next year when he gets his side together


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group