Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Results- 15th September
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:07 pm 

Carlisle City 10-0 Hebburn Reyrolle

Report here- http://carlislecityfc.com/#/news/4568299849

Post subject: Re: Results- 15th September
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:08 pm 

Amble united 2-0 Seaton Deleval

Game was close first half amble prob having a couple of better chances then a sending off that probably was deserved ( daft really from our lad). Scored a good goal to to go 1-0 up then defended well. Our keeper keep us in the game with 2 tremendous saves and then pinched 1 on the break late on. Not a good game off football really but respect to the seaton deleval lads and the crack was good afterwards

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:08 am 

Amble United 2 Seaton Delaval 0

It was 0-0 at half time with the wind affecting the game. No complaints about the score their keeper pulled off two great saves to deny us but if I was being honest then Amble United shaded it for me. We had a young keeper 17 making his full debut this season and did well, a 16 year old right back who looked as good as anyone else on the pitch and two 17 year olds in midfield who again looked not out of place.
For what it's worth I don't think Amble United had any players who didn't have a good game all looked good and a team with tons of ability. Think time of goals was 72 mins and 88 mins got caught pushing players up

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:06 am 

Harraby 3 Percy Main 0
I thought we won comfortably in the end , but I know 'Beany' wasn't too happy with his sides performance, but after two sub-standard performances ,our defence was back on form which allowed us to push forward with confidence . 'Main' worked hard all game with some new faces to me who at times played some good football ,but they couldn't really threaten up front, while we always looked likely to score.
The 1st. came on 11mins. when 'Chucky' hit a beauty into the top corner, then the killer for 'Main' came right from the 2cnd half kick off when 'Addy' ran clear to beat the keeper ,then 'Tomo' sealed it with a far post header on 65mins. , his 3rd of the season so far, thats more than he's scored since he came to the club [ If you don't count his own goals :twisted: ] :lol: :wink: .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:30 pm 

Rutherford v Killingworth.

Killingworth took the lead on 5 mins as their lively forward broke the offside trap and chips our keeper who had closed him down. We're then denied an equaliser after a great finish from Danny Hill is ruled out for offside. I couldn't see as it was the other end of the pitch, but Danny's an honest lad and he was gutted it was ruled out, he thought he was well on-side.

We then dominated play and played some great suff, the closest we came though was when Peter Williams' header hit the base of the post. The same Killingworth forward then got on the end of a long ball and showed a quite brilliant touch & finish to make it 0-2. Top goal, that one. So once again we've played really well but are scratching our heads at how we're 0-2 down...?

2nd half more even though, our keeper made some very good saves to keep Killingworth out, but then we're denied what I felt was a clear penalty. Paul Morris beat the fullback but then was hauled down by the cuff of his sleeve, but it's waved away. Why would he fall over when his next touch was an effort on goal? Killingworth then score a 3rd as another long ball catches us flat-footed.

I didn't see the next incident though as Chris Morris says his effort was a yard over the line, no goal given. Killingworth then chip another good goal in the 90th minute to make it 0-4. Can't understand this game. 2 goals ruled out, a penalty that wasn't given and we hit the post, that's football for you.

On a personal note, that's it for me. I had planned to leave next Saturday so myself, Mark & Carl could finish as a 3, but certain events on Saturday morning (or should I say text messages) made me change my decision and now I leave immediately. Best wishes to all clubs, especially those who have showed me support as of late (you know who you are). The remaining players at Rutherford are top class lads and I'm fully confident that a new manager will flick the switch that turns the season around.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:04 am 

Shankhouse 4 v 3 Walker Central

Not a great deal between the two sides Walker take the lead from the penalty spot,Shankhouse level it in the second half .Walker take the lead with 10 min to go,then with 4 min left Walker old boy Bambra smashes a 25 yrd strike into bottom corner to take it to extra time, 2min into extra time poor marking from a free kick 3-2 shankhouse .As we push forward Shankhouse add a 4th,then with a min left we score a tap in 4-3, and thats the way it finished,some fine saves from both keepers prevented it from being 7-7,good game for the neutral to watch some unbelievable decisions from the officials, for and against both sides gave us plenty to talk about at the club house. Good luck Shankhouse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:09 pm 

Thanks Hurdy

It was a good game for the neutral --- could have gone either way

Officials were supurb :D :P :shock:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: