Switch to full style
The only place for the CLS latest
Forum rules
Post a reply

Supporters Play of the Season

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:45 am

My 2penneth ..... my top 3 ......

Connor Lyon - Mr Reliable - can only think of one game that he played in where I came away thinking he's struggled there. Mobile, tenacious tackler, reads the game well & stands up well to bigger players.

Josh King - amazing transformation as the season progressed - clearly keen but added so much to his game by the end of the season - amazing energy, not afraid to get stuck in, comfortable on the ball, happier to have his say.

Maz - huge miss when he's not playing !

Honourable mentions to :

Andrew Clarkson, top scorer - again started to become more vocal as the season went on
Alexander Walker - good 1st season, mistakes made just needs to learn from them, good on the ball - going to be a good player !
Kevin Dixon - signing of the season, just at the right time - kept the youngsters on their toes

So based on previous years predictions - sorry to the above I've just jinxed any chance you had of winning ! :-)

Enjoy tomorrow night ...... how many weeks till the season starts ..... can't wait !

Cheers

The Micky Carroll Stand

Re: Supporters Play of the Season

Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Awards went to

Andrew Clarkson - Top Goalscorer
Dan Mcguire - Young Player of the year
Jack Wilson - Supporters Player of the Year
Kev Dixon - Players Player
Craig Marron - Player of the year

Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:48 pm

marron04 wrote:Craig Marron - Player of the year
Well done, me old mate :twisted:

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:18 pm

el Queso Grande wrote:
marron04 wrote:Craig Marron - Player of the year
Well done, me old mate :twisted:

Thank you Keith.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:38 pm

Yeah ...... well deserved Maz and all the winners

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:36 am

is kevin dixon. dicka who partnered micky laws @durham in the evo-stik..the best display ive seen from twin centre halfs when durham got a 0-0 draw@the Shay..they were immense.
Post a reply