It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:08 am

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Saturday 18th August Results
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:42 pm
Posts: 219
Location: Spennymoor
TWR Bi Folds Wearside League
Darlington Town 3-2 Coxhoe Athletic
Annfield Plain 2-3 Sunderland West End
Darlington RA 2-5 Harton and Westoe CW
Gateshead Leam Rangers 3-0 Boldon CA
Horden Community Welfare 0-2 Wolviston FC
Richmond Town 1-1 Hebburn Town Reserves
Silksworth Colliery Welfare 0-3 Hartlepool FC
West Auckland Tunns 0-0 Windscale FC

TWR Bifolds Durham and Wearside Development Division
Durham City Reserves 0-1 Durham United
Sunderland Town End 6-2 Hylton Sports Club
Washington AFC Reserves 12-1 Jarrow FC Reserves
Farringdon Detached 0-1 Seaton Carew

No Game For Wheatley Hill WMC

_________________
Spennymoor Town's 9 Seasons in the Northern League:
Trophies - Division Champs (Five Times), JR Cleator Cup (Four Times) FA Vase, DCC (Won Once, 3 Finals), League Cup

DONT LOSE THE FAITH!!!!!

1st Team - NL North
#CoxhoeFanChris
#EveshamFanChris


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saturday 18th August Results
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:23 pm
Posts: 18
Spennyfan_Chris wrote:
TWR Bi Folds Wearside League
Darlington Town 3-2 Coxhoe Athletic
Annfield Plain 2-3 Sunderland West End
Darlington RA 2-5 Harton and Westoe CW
Gateshead Leam Rangers 3-0 Boldon CA
Horden Community Welfare 0-2 Wolviston FC
Richmond Town 1-1 Hebburn Town Reserves
Silksworth Colliery Welfare 0-3 Hartlepool FC
West Auckland Tunns 0-0 Windscale FC

TWR Bifolds Durham and Wearside Development Division
Durham City Reserves 0-1 Durham United
Sunderland Town End 6-2 Hylton Sports Club
Washington AFC Reserves 12-1 Jarrow FC Reserves
Farringdon Detached 0-1 Seaton Carew


Looks like our friend Johnna wasnt far from the mark/

No Game For Wheatley Hill WMC


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saturday 18th August Results
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:38 pm
Posts: 7
Still Learning. wrote:
Spennyfan_Chris wrote:
TWR Bi Folds Wearside League
Darlington Town 3-2 Coxhoe Athletic
Annfield Plain 2-3 Sunderland West End
Darlington RA 2-5 Harton and Westoe CW
Gateshead Leam Rangers 3-0 Boldon CA
Horden Community Welfare 0-2 Wolviston FC
Richmond Town 1-1 Hebburn Town Reserves
Silksworth Colliery Welfare 0-3 Hartlepool FC
West Auckland Tunns 0-0 Windscale FC

TWR Bifolds Durham and Wearside Development Division
Durham City Reserves 0-1 Durham United
Sunderland Town End 6-2 Hylton Sports Club
Washington AFC Reserves 12-1 Jarrow FC Reserves
Farringdon Detached 0-1 Seaton Carew


Looks like our friend Johnna wasnt far from the mark/

No Game For Wheatley Hill WMC


Thanks. Some of the Washy first teamers are now listed for the reserves too. Like Craig Hennis.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saturday 18th August Results
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:54 pm
Posts: 26
Making a mockery of the league putting first teamers in a "development" league. Shouldn't they already be developed. Looks like it's just carrying on from where it left off last season. Farcical. Can anyone see jarrow reserves developing in this league. Nothing against them but come on.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saturday 18th August Results
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 am
Posts: 99
Surely after 1 game judgements are a bit premature. Give the development league a chance . It can only be good in the long run as im sure the development league will attract more teams in the future.
Personally i think the Wearside League should be applauded for giving it a go.
There is no doubt in my mind the had they not merged the Durham Alliance would be dead and buried . I sincerely hope it grows into a strong division and think given time it will.

_________________
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/birtleytownfc
C'mon the hoops....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saturday 18th August Results
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:38 pm
Posts: 7
bigcbeat wrote:

Personally i think the Wearside League should be applauded for giving it a go.
There is no doubt in my mind the had they not merged the Durham Alliance would be dead and buried . I sincerely hope it grows into a strong division and think given time it will.


This is almost certain.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group