It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:21 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: League favourites...
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 820
tenpole tudor wrote:
bigcbeat wrote:
What a huge game at Cleator Moor on Saturday for Redcar Town.

Even bigger game for Redcar Athletic Colin :wink:

CMC 1-2 Redcar Athletic & the double promotion is now definitely on


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: League favourites...
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 1:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 am
Posts: 992
Windy1970 wrote:
tenpole tudor wrote:
bigcbeat wrote:
What a huge game at Cleator Moor on Saturday for Redcar Town.

Even bigger game for Redcar Athletic Colin :wink:

CMC 1-2 Redcar Athletic & the double promotion is now definitely on

That’s great they both go up . Pleased for them both . Redcar especially well overdue

_________________
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/birtleytownfc
C'mon the hoops....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: League favourites...
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 am
Posts: 992
Windy1970 wrote:
tenpole tudor wrote:
bigcbeat wrote:
What a huge game at Cleator Moor on Saturday for Redcar Town.

Even bigger game for Redcar Athletic Colin :wink:

CMC 1-2 Redcar Athletic & the double promotion is now definitely on

Oh dear dementia making an appearance :oops: :oops

_________________
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/birtleytownfc
C'mon the hoops....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: League favourites...
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:45 pm
Posts: 1594
Location: By The Seaside
razzler wrote:
Looks like Redcar have blown it again. Hard lines little fella. There’s always next year

Or this year.

_________________
And you thought only Lazarus raised from the dead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: League favourites...
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 4:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:23 am
Posts: 140
the little fella wrote:
razzler wrote:
Looks like Redcar have blown it again. Hard lines little fella. There’s always next year

Or this year.


Congratulations to the rest of the Wearside League for getting shot of you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: League favourites...
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:56 pm
Posts: 286
What a special guy you are razzler. Your obsession is a bit cringeworthy.

Congrats to the guys at Redcar. Long time coming and a lot of credit is deserved by the people behind the scenes who kept going to realize their ambitions. Hope they all enjoy a refreshing beverage this evening.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: League favourites...
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 am
Posts: 992
ianm wrote:
What a special guy you are razzler. Your obsession is a bit cringeworthy.

Congrats to the guys at Redcar. Long time coming and a lot of credit is deserved by the people behind the scenes who kept going to realize their ambitions. Hope they all enjoy a refreshing beverage this evening.

Well said . Long overdue for Redcar .
Congratulations little fella

_________________
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/birtleytownfc
C'mon the hoops....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: League favourites...
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 820
the little fella wrote:
razzler wrote:
Looks like Redcar have blown it again. Hard lines little fella. There’s always next year

Or this year.

Well done & long overdue. I’m sure it’s a massive relief for everyone involved & I’m sure you’ll all party long & hard.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: League favourites...
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:45 pm
Posts: 1594
Location: By The Seaside
the mystittle fella wrote:
No need to apologise Sill Learning as you're entitled to your opinion. You haven't factored in though that Sunderland West End have another cup final to add on the fixtures list. Plus if they beat Richmond Town in the semi final listed will have yet another final to play. They have some task to turn around an 18 point difference in such a short space of time with Hebburn Town Reserves. For that to happen they also need Hebburn Town Reserves to fall off a cliff more sheer than the one Sir Kier Starmer of Labour keeps going on about that a "Hard Brexit" will bring about. Also I'm sure the other teams you've quoted may have a difference of opinion with you that Sunderland West End have the best squad .Yes I would agree that they have a good squad, but generally to me the team with the best squad turns out to the one that wins the League Championship. On that basis to me you're saying one team, but then saying it's another.

I stand by my statement that the best squad wins the league. Well I would wouldn't I?

_________________
And you thought only Lazarus raised from the dead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: League favourites...
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:45 pm
Posts: 1594
Location: By The Seaside
ianm wrote:
What a special guy you are razzler. Your obsession is a bit cringeworthy.

Congrats to the guys and therl Redcar. Long time willoming and a lot of credit is deserved by the people behind the scenes who kept going to realize their ambitions. Hope they all enjoy a refreshing beverage this evening.

I don't have a problem with razzler because we are just two small guys trying to fight our corner in a big world. Plus if you look at his predictions I think he had Redcar Athletic winning more empathically than me over the season.
Sunderland West End, come on win the Wearside League next season as you lads have been a great rival for us in the past few seasons and you will be a worthy successor.

_________________
And you thought only Lazarus raised from the dead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: League favourites...
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 820
With Redcar Athletic & Cleator Moor Celtic both probably being promoted. Which clubs are realistically in a position to apply for promotion next season & would pass the ground grading?
Which clubs only need to do minimal ground developments? i.e. need floodlights & would be allowed to install them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: League favourites...
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:12 pm
Posts: 460
Windy1970 wrote:
With Redcar Athletic & Cleator Moor Celtic both probably being promoted. Which clubs are realistically in a position to apply for promotion next season & would pass the ground grading?
Which clubs only need to do minimal ground developments? i.e. need floodlights & would be allowed to install them.


Think Stokesley and Boldon are probably closest, if not in place to passing ground grading.

We at Wolviston are exploring floodlight options and we wouldn’t be far away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: League favourites...
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 820
Coach Roach wrote:
Windy1970 wrote:
With Redcar Athletic & Cleator Moor Celtic both probably being promoted. Which clubs are realistically in a position to apply for promotion next season & would pass the ground grading?
Which clubs only need to do minimal ground developments? i.e. need floodlights & would be allowed to install them.


Think Stokesley and Boldon are probably closest, if not in place to passing ground grading.

We at Wolviston are exploring floodlight options and we wouldn’t be far away.

If Darlington RA are relegated they may end up in the WL, so they could be added. They could easily be placed into the NRL though!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: League favourites...
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:38 pm
Posts: 105
Coach Roach wrote:
Windy1970 wrote:
With Redcar Athletic & Cleator Moor Celtic both probably being promoted. Which clubs are realistically in a position to apply for promotion next season & would pass the ground grading?
Which clubs only need to do minimal ground developments? i.e. need floodlights & would be allowed to install them.


Think Stokesley and Boldon are probably closest, if not in place to passing ground grading.

We at Wolviston are exploring floodlight options and we wouldn’t be far away.


I understand Boldon CA own the Jarrow Roofing Ground, or at the very least the land it stands on.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: League favourites...
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:16 pm
Posts: 368
Location: Newcastle
Boldon's ground passed the inspection for NL2 so they don't need to move to gain promotion, they just need to finish high enough in the league


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group