It is currently Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:06 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Hartlepool Fc statement.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:57 pm 

Hartlepool FC Club Statement

Hartlepool FC, of the Wearside League, would firstly like to place on record our thanks for the number of positive comments and posts on various social media platforms over the last few weeks from fellow football enthusiasts within the town.

In relation to some of these posts stipulating a desire to see Hartlepool FC take over at “The Vic” should Hartlepool United not survive - or heaven forbid drop even further down the Football League pyramid - we would like to confirm that this is not something Hartlepool FC has any desire or appetite for.

At Hartlepool FC we are fully behind Pools and, along with the rest of the town, have taken part in a number of fundraising initiatives already set up; including our own Little Kicker section donating some of their weekly subs and also a bucket collection at one of our first team home games.

We share the rest of the town's hopes that Hartlepool United finds a way to get through this dreadful situation so they can move forward and get back into the Football League at the earliest opportunity.

The Hartlepool FC first team currently sits at Level 7 on the football pyramid and if the worst should happen with Hartlepool United we have no doubt that any phoenix club would be placed several places higher in the league structure and be better placed to return Hartlepool to the Football League.

That said, Hartlepool FC has an exciting vision. We believe that there is a place within the town's footballing family for a strong community non-league football club and we are ambitious to improve and develop both on and off the pitch.

Youth football in the town for both girls and boys appears to be in good shape with a number of fantastically ran clubs who support the grassroots of the game.

Our own youth section at Hartlepool FC is going from strength to strength with some exciting plans for the future.
Unfortunately the same cannot be said for non-professional adult football, not just in Hartlepool but regionally and nationally.

At Hartlepool FC we already receive some fantastic support from the local community and businesses to allow us to play within the FA pyramid structure.
Our players and volunteers will often finish a day’s work and then travel at their own expense as far north as Prudhoe, over to Windscale and Cleator Moor, Cumbria, and down to North Yorkshire for which we are very proud.
Hartlepool FC has a fantastic reputation for being a well run, competitive club. On more than one occasion we have finished high enough to apply for promotion to the Northern League but have been unable to due to the lack of facilities and current ground grading.

Over the years Hartlepool as a town has had several very good clubs at this level which have struggled for various reasons, like we have, to improve the facilities to take the next step up the pyramid and play at a higher level.
Playing in the Northern League would open up an opportunity to compete in the preliminary rounds of the FA Cup and also take part in the FA Vase.

We are ambitious in our own right and have a meeting with Hartlepool Borough Council in the near future to discuss how we can develop and be in a position to take that next step forward - and be something the town and the area can rightly be proud of.
Hartlepool FC has believed for years that the town deserves and can sustain both a Football League club at the centre of the community and also a very good non-league club too.
The higher up that pyramid the better because it will provide opportunities for the town to retain the vast number of very good non-league players who have left every Saturday to ply their trade at places like Billingham, Bishop Auckland and beyond.

Hartlepool FC will continue to do all it can to help Hartlepool United in whatever way it can, while pushing on with our own plans to develop and grow.

With that in mind we would appreciate any support by following us on social media, sharing our message or attending any of our games instead of shopping when Pools are away.
Regards
Hartlepool FC

Post subject: Re: Hartlepool Fc statement.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:36 am 

Hartlepool FC are great little club at this level, ran well by good football people and I have always received a warm welcome from all on the occasions I’ve attended their games.

Still learning, not sure of your involvement within HFC but as your club statement says it’s hopeful that the situation at HUFC does not have a detrimental affect on the possible development of HFC, as within the detail of the statement it’s obvious there is a lot of hard work going on behind the scenes to get the club infrastructure right and a sustainable youth section to allow HFC to progress to the next level.
Hopefully, weather permitting, I’ll be at your game v Hebburn Reserves on Saturday, I remember the days of HFC playing in the old Teesside league and I wish you all the best with the development plans as it’s been a lot of years since Hartlepool had a Northern league team.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:22 pm 

thecrowman wrote:
Hartlepool FC are great little club at this level, ran well by good football people and I have always received a warm welcome from all on the occasions I’ve attended their games.

Still learning, not sure of your involvement within HFC but as your club statement says it’s hopeful that the situation at HUFC does not have a detrimental affect on the possible development of HFC, as within the detail of the statement it’s obvious there is a lot of hard work going on behind the scenes to get the club infrastructure right and a sustainable youth section to allow HFC to progress to the next level.
Hopefully, weather permitting, I’ll be at your game v Hebburn Reserves on Saturday, I remember the days of HFC playing in the old Teesside league and I wish you all the best with the development plans as it’s been a lot of years since Hartlepool had a Northern league team.

Thanks Crowman, I'm not involved with HFC just found the statement inspiring the way modern day Non league football is. and have to agree with you the club has some really good people there, a long way away from when a pal of mine took over the management and they had one player willing to commit to play and just about zero funds in the bank..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:39 pm 
Site Admin

Still Learning. wrote:

Thanks Crowman, I'm not involved with HFC just found the statement inspiring the way modern day Non league football is. and have to agree with you the club has some really good people there, a long way away from when a pal of mine took over the management and they had one player willing to commit to play and just about zero funds in the bank..

It has been alleged that this is untrue. Could you confirm or deny it. The allegation gives your real name, and whereas nicknames and aliases are allowed on NLZ we expect people not to be untruthful in such posts as this.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:42 pm 

AllyGB wrote:
Still Learning. wrote:

It has been alleged that this is untrue. Could you confirm or deny it. The allegation gives your real name, and whereas nicknames and aliases are allowed on NLZ we expect people not to be untruthful in such posts as this.

Sorry I'm confused what you mean by "the allegation gives your real name" first of all, whom is making these allegations please? and secondly no I have nothing whatsoever to do with Hartlepool Fc so I expect an apology as this could easily have been done in a PM..

I seriously think those involved in this need to get a life, WOW, nowt better to do than worry about who is who on NLZ... Sad, sad people..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:07 am 
Site Admin

I accept your statement, it is now up to the person involved to either challenge you with the allegation or to drop it. .

I will not give his user name or real name , but I personally apologise, but it's up to him or you to apologise to you if ( as you say ) his allegation is false

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:37 pm 

AllyGB wrote:
I accept your statement, it is now up to the person involved to either challenge you with the allegation or to drop it. .

I will not give his user name or real name , but I personally apologise, but it's up to him or you to apologise to you if ( as you say ) his allegation is false

No problem, thank you.

I usually find people who tittle tattle behind peoples backs, rather than having the bolox to ask a man something to his face, very rarely apologise, especially when they are wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:38 pm 

AllyGB wrote:

Still Learning isn't connected to HFC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:35 pm 

Still no-one willing to shout up and admit they were wrong.? I thought not.
This forum is dying a death, no wonder, its more like a playground.. :oops:

I certainly wont waste any more time contributing, should please a certain coward :-)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:43 am 

Still Learning -

Paul - an opportunity for you to retract your statement of no involvement in the said football club.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:19 pm 

stubbs wrote:
Still Learning -

Paul - an opportunity for you to retract your statement of no involvement in the said football club.

Barking up the wrong tree Stubbs.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:21 pm 

stubbs wrote:
Still Learning -

John you said in your previous post on the Darlington thread for me to leave it when all I did was tell the truth, I'm sorry if that upsets your applecart, and now, I find you scouring through my posts. Once again I have no connection with HFC.

Now why dont you take a little bit of your own advice and leave it and stop making a fool of yourself. :roll: