It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:37 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Top five??
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:23 pm
Posts: 206
A long way to go but have seen most of those at the top on my hopping travels and going to go with...

1.Cleator
2.West End
3.Boldon
4.Redcar
5.Hebburn.

Anyone else have any views?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top five??
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:43 pm
Posts: 14
Would pretty much agree, but please, please - it's Cleator MOOR, not just Cleator. Cleator is a different place :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top five??
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:48 am
Posts: 6
1.Cleator Moor
2.West End
3.Redcar
4.Bolden
5.Darlington Reserves


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top five??
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:54 pm
Posts: 276
Would pretty much agree but please please its Boldon not Bolden. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top five??
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:42 pm
Posts: 1838
Location: In the Office or at sunny Stockton.
Good to see Cleator Moor getting points on the board early instead of playing catching up - might make the end of season more interesting for them if they can stay in touch and have a push for the title this time round.

West End seem to have settled in early as well as they did a couple of seasons ago and should make it a 3 horse race along with CMC and Redcar.

Redcar SHOULD win it - but they've always struggled to get over the line when put under pressure. I expect it to be tight this season until the end.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top five??
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:23 pm
Posts: 206
Ive watched Hartlepool Fc 2 or 3 times over the last few weeks, and last night from what I saw they wont be far away..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top five??
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:49 pm
Posts: 191
Still Learning. wrote:
Ive watched Hartlepool Fc 2 or 3 times over the last few weeks, and last night from what I saw they wont be far away..


From what you saw last night :?: :?:

I could have swore I seen you last night at Silky's Welfare park, unless you have a twin :wink: :wink:


Also the top 5 for me will consist of Redcar, West End, Cleator Moor, Boldon & Darlo Res.

With the budgets they have Redcar or West End to win it, other 3 will go close but might have to settle for one of the cups.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top five??
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:23 pm
Posts: 206
thecrowman wrote:
Still Learning. wrote:
Ive watched Hartlepool Fc 2 or 3 times over the last few weeks, and last night from what I saw they wont be far away..


From what you saw last night :?: :?:

I could have swore I seen you last night at Silky's Welfare park, unless you have a twin :wink: :wink:


Also the top 5 for me will consist of Redcar, West End, Cleator Moor, Boldon & Darlo Res.

With the budgets they have Redcar or West End to win it, other 3 will go close but might have to settle for one of the cups.


YOU ARE STARTING TO BORE ME NOW, I have PMd you to ask who you are getting me mixed up with please have the bolox to answer or cease with your insane rants,....

Ps I dont go off budgets, I go off what I see with my own eyes..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top five??
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:23 am
Posts: 95
Can definitely see West End being up there. They've just signed James Fairley. Great addition


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top five??
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:23 pm
Posts: 206
razzler wrote:
Can definitely see West End being up there. They've just signed James Fairley. Great addition


Quality.... When you look just at their bench it tells the strength they have in depth and they all stick together which for me is one of the most important things if you want to win what is a dam good league....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top five??
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:23 am
Posts: 95
Still Learning. wrote:
razzler wrote:
Can definitely see West End being up there. They've just signed James Fairley. Great addition


Quality.... When you look just at their bench it tells the strength they have in depth and they all stick together which for me is one of the most important things if you want to win what is a dam good league....



Well said Andy lad


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top five??
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:23 pm
Posts: 206
razzler wrote:
Still Learning. wrote:
razzler wrote:
Can definitely see West End being up there. They've just signed James Fairley. Great addition


Quality.... When you look just at their bench it tells the strength they have in depth and they all stick together which for me is one of the most important things if you want to win what is a dam good league....



Well said Andy lad



No bother Anth...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top five??
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:07 pm
Posts: 146
Welcome back just need the fleece to make an apperience or should I say the inn place :D it's been to long


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top five??
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:23 pm
Posts: 206
Liar liar wrote:
Welcome back just need the fleece to make an apperience or should I say the inn place :D it's been to long


:lol: Its like the cast of Columbo on here :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top five??
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:04 pm
Posts: 123
1. West end
2. Redcar
3. Cleator
4. Hebburn
5. Richmond Town

_________________
"Quotes on the internet are never false" Sir Issac Newton 1688


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group