It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:39 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Released players
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:34 am 

Any players recently been released by their clubs....are you looking for a new start and a new club? Coxhoe Athletic from the Wearside League are looking for new players to join them. If interested contact Team Manager Paul Cooper on 07967-739324

Post subject: Re: Released players
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:32 am 

It's very noble of you to act as recruiting agent for Coxhoe Athletic FC, however, common courtesy would dictate that you, whoever you are, run it past the club and it's officials.

Perhaps we should draw up a contract of employment for you?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:01 pm 

If this is someone not associated with the club surely it should be taken off?
Or the person should at least reveal why they think they have the right to post this...
Seems a strange one to me.. :|

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:11 am 

Why do you think this is wrong?

This is a Forum viewed by players and Coxhoe are asking if anyone has been released or is not playing and wants a game to give them a shout, seems a fair enough shout to me and Still Learning and Beechfield are you suggesting the original poster is nothing to do with the Club? He's put Coops mobile number on their so I'd guess he's aware of it and the last time I spoke to him he felt he needed to bolster his squad.

If you believe Coxhoe aren't looking for players then ask the Moderator to remove the thread.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:39 am 
Site Admin

Beechfield wrote:
It's very noble of you to act as recruiting agent for Coxhoe Athletic FC, however, common courtesy would dictate that you, whoever you are, run it past the club and it's officials.

Perhaps we should draw up a contract of employment for you?

I understand that Mr CelticRangers IS connected with Coxhoe.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:00 pm 

ressly pest wrote:
Why do you think this is wrong?

This is a Forum viewed by players and Coxhoe are asking if anyone has been released or is not playing and wants a game to give them a shout, seems a fair enough shout to me and Still Learning and Beechfield are you suggesting the original poster is nothing to do with the Club? He's put Coops mobile number on their so I'd guess he's aware of it and the last time I spoke to him he felt he needed to bolster his squad.

If you believe Coxhoe aren't looking for players then ask the Moderator to remove the thread.

I personally have no connection to Coxhoe, other than admiring the work the guys there put in. I know Coops, Rossi and Beachfield, very well I just found it strange one of the main men at the club seems to have no affiliation or knowledge of the poster, nothing wrong with the post though IMO, and could be a genuine misunderstanding on the Coxhoe officials part, who knows..

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:36 pm 

As Ressly and others suggested I am connected to the club.......just a lack of communication on my behalf but this is now sorted internally ...and as posted we are always interested in any new players that maybe interested and I suppose most clubs at our level are too.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:22 pm 

CelticRangers wrote:
As Ressly and others suggested I am connected to the club.......just a lack of communication on my behalf but this is now sorted internally ...and as posted we are always interested in any new players that maybe interested and I suppose most clubs at our level are too.

Pleased about that, I thought we were going to have to phone the police :-).. Truly hope it works out as I said I have a lot of time for the lads up there..