It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:30 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Early Seasons Predictions ?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:22 pm 

With the new season coming round faster than an Andy Jennings volley i would like to get everyones opinions on next year. I feel it will be wide open last year and have seen a lot on social media showing teams are really improving next year here's my predictions feel free to post your own. :oops:

I believe my beloved Redcar will take the title this year big things happening. Heard through the Grapevine that Hartlepool will be up there with a lot of new signings along with Sunderland Westend? Silksworth could fall off I heard there two redhead strikers joined Percy Main for £££ and unfortunately i cant see fellow title hopefuls of this year Richmond up there either. Cleator Moor always perform great near the end and Coxhoe play fantastic football in spells if not inconsistent so expect to see them up there. Unfortunately i dont think Stokesley or the new lads Hebburn will be up to much as these reserve sides never seem to go as planned.

Top four –
1.Redcar :lol: 2.Cleator 3.Westend 4.Coxhoe
I predict the cups to be scattered around these four also but have to admit its always nice seeing an upset :lol:

Just for fun please give some opinions.

Post subject: Re: Early Seasons Predictions ?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:54 pm 

Before anyone starts asking. Teeside Tony is not me. I think Richmond Town will still be up there. Darlington Reserves will also be up there as well in my opinion. I think Sunderland West End might have a slightly better season than last time around but think will not make top 4 . Boldon CA will be a better bet for the top 4 slot.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:00 pm 

1 Redcar 2 Boldon 3 Cleator Moor 4 Darlo Reserves
Hebburn reserves will do a lot better than people think. Not quite top four.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:36 pm 

Darlo reserves will definitely be up there this season. Looked a great outfit last year when I watched them. Heard a few rumours about Sunderland West End think they might surprise a few. Redcar always there and there abouts. My prediction is 1. Redcar/West End 2. Redcar/West End 3. Darlo reserves 4. Coxhoe. Think Boldon will have a poor season along with Cleator moor and Silksworth.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:27 pm 

You never know this early on regading what teams have recruited and how/where, the usual suspects such as Redcar, West End usually do well and I'd guess will be in the top 4-5 alongside the likes of Darlo Res and possibly Silksworth. Hebburn Res would like to do better than last year (Mainly S/Shield Res players from 2016/2017) finishing 9th in their first season and mainly a youthful side, they may surprise a few this season, especially if they get some 1st team additions throughout the season.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:10 pm 

Just seen on Twitter West End have signed Nathan Burrell, good signing, also Greame Pickering from Washington and Adam Drysdale from Sunderland RCA. Some big signings there can see them doing well this season.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:38 pm 

Tell you one thing for certain silky won't do anything this year. Bag of hammers. More chance of belford house winning the league

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:58 am 

West End bit of a let down last season but made some good signings would like to see them go close like they did a couple of seasons ago.

Surely Redcar have got to do it this year or they never will?

Would like to see Cleator be a bit luckier with the weather and not have to catch up on games so they have a realistic chance of competing come March time - I always think the table is always a bit false on them come the end of the season.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:13 am 

cd wrote:
West End bit of a let down last season but made some good signings would like to see them go close like they did a couple of seasons ago.

Surely Redcar have got to do it this year or they never will?

Would like to see Cleator be a bit luckier with the weather and not have to catch up on games so they have a realistic chance of competing come March time - I always think the table is always a bit false on them come the end of the season.

If your blaming the weather for there falseness in the league table then you could say there league position is false full stop. How many sides travel to cumbria with a full strength team. With that in mind thats not a true reflection of there league position either.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:50 am 

I have a sneaking feeling that Leam Rangers will do well now Davey is back.

Last edited by bigcbeat on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:51 am 

Teeside Tony wrote:
With the new season coming round faster than an Andy Jennings volley i would like to get everyones opinions on next year. I feel it will be wide open last year and have seen a lot on social media showing teams are really improving next year here's my predictions feel free to post your own. :oops:

I believe my beloved Redcar will take the title this year big things happening. Heard through the Grapevine that Hartlepool will be up there with a lot of new signings along with Sunderland Westend? Silksworth could fall off I heard there two redhead strikers joined Percy Main for £££ and unfortunately i cant see fellow title hopefuls of this year Richmond up there either. Cleator Moor always perform great near the end and Coxhoe play fantastic football in spells if not inconsistent so expect to see them up there. Unfortunately i dont think Stokesley or the new lads Hebburn will be up to much as these reserve sides never seem to go as planned.

Top four –
1.Redcar :lol: 2.Cleator 3.Westend 4.Coxhoe
I predict the cups to be scattered around these four also but have to admit its always nice seeing an upset :lol:

Just for fun please give some opinions.

May be wrong but cant see Percy Main paying £££££s for players

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:17 pm 

bigcbeat wrote:
May be wrong but cant see Percy Main paying £££££s for players

No your right i got that totally wrong believe they have moved on though. Didnt know Davie was back at Leam Rangers either could be an interesting year :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:49 pm 

the little fella wrote:
Before anyone starts asking. Teeside Tony is not me. I think Richmond Town will still be up there. Darlington Reserves will also be up there as well in my opinion. I think Sunderland West End might have a slightly better season than last time around but think will not make top 4 . Boldon CA will be a better bet for the top 4 slot.

My early prediction is the little fella hasn't got a clue what his talking about has he been sneaking around stocktons ground lately watching a proper teeside team, Redcar will come unstuck again this year there time was last year and failed massively :lol: unlucky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:55 pm 

[quote="Teeside Tony"]With the new season coming round faster than an Andy Jennings volley

Jennings couldn't hit a cows a*** with a banjo.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:36 pm 

I wasn't blaming the weather for Cleator coming up short. I'm not associated with them in anyway.

As for teams going over there with weakened sides, they come over here every other week and manage. I always find it strange how teams don't mark the cleator trip as something to look forward to, and plan it as a club trip, p££s up etc. We always seemed to look forward to Cumbria trips and make the best of it

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next