All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Redcar Athletic Unveil 4 New Signings
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:35 pm 

To see full details check club news on www.redcarathletic.co.uk

Post subject: Re: Redcar Athletic Unveil 4 New Signings
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:31 pm 

Any news on the international clearance Little Fella ?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:08 am 

Teeside Tony wrote:
Any news on the international clearance Little Fella ?

It can take from 48 hours to 2 weeks. With it being the Welsh FA hopefully it'll be straightforward.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:26 am 

i take it is the same Daniel Drazdauskas that played in the Teesside League for your reserves about 8 years ago then work took him to Wales now he his back in Middlesboro ?.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:05 pm 

Gat wrote:
i take it is the same Daniel Drazdauskas that played in the Teesside League for your reserves about 8 years ago then work took him to Wales now he his back in Middlesboro ?.

Yes it is the very same Daniel Drazdauskas (do you know anyone else with the same name?) and he actually was a regular player for the 1st team in the Wearside League. I reckon at that time he was the fastest player on the pitch in the Wearside League. He was very raw and inexperienced at the time but wow he's developed well and done superb in Wales. It's going to be a challenge to hold onto him for the season, but I'm sure we'll try our best.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:29 pm 

the little fella wrote:
Gat wrote:

Yes it is the very same Daniel Drazdauskas (do you know anyone else with the same name?) and he actually was a regular player for the 1st team in the Wearside League. I reckon at that time he was the fastest player on the pitch in the Wearside League. He was very raw and inexperienced at the time but wow he's developed well and done superb in Wales. It's going to be a challenge to hold onto him for the season, but I'm sure we'll try our best.

Just offer him an equal par with your top earner and i'm sure you'll be able to hold on to him :wink:

All the best for the season...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:22 pm 

thecrowman wrote:
the little fella wrote:
Gat wrote:

Just offer him an equal par with your top earner and i'm sure you'll be able to hold on to him :wink:

I was actually looking at some free Irish Ego Therapy Massage to begin with. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:10 pm 

thecrowman wrote:
the little fella wrote:
Gat wrote:

You seem to be quite obsessed with Redcar and there budget Mr.Crowman ? Coiuld be a bigger fan of Redcar than myself the amount you write about them?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:58 pm 

Teesside Tony, do you have the Redcar club crest tattooed upon your chest for the forthcoming season? :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:59 am 

stoaty fox wrote:
Teesside Tony, do you have the Redcar club crest tattooed upon your chest for the forthcoming season? :D

I,m pleased you spelt Teesside tony right as tony cant spell Teesside on his profile name lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:24 am 

braunton wrote:
stoaty fox wrote:

I,m pleased you spelt Teesside tony right as tony cant spell Teesside on his profile name lol

1. No but i have got an sleeve of every team Andy Jennings has scored past down my left arm. its quite full.

2. You've pulled me up for spelling and yet you've put a bloody comer in the word " I'm " . Also it seems you cant spell your own user name as anal sphincter doesnt begin with a "B"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:29 am 

You seem to be quite obsessed with Redcar and there budget Mr.Crowman ? Coiuld be a bigger fan of Redcar than myself the amount you write about them?[/quote]

Certainly not obsessed ( not as much as you are with Mr Jennings :wink: ) but i do have a lot of respect for Kevin as he has invested a lot of time and effort to get Redcar where they are today.
I've been to the much improved Green lane on many occasions and might even be in attendance Aug 5th for the season opener v South Shields res.

The amusing thing i find is that even with the amount of ££££ lavished on players / management they continue to deny any budget, usually to cover underachieving.

As i said earlier, best of luck to Redcar for the season...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:16 pm 

Teeside Tony wrote:
braunton wrote:
stoaty fox wrote:

1. No but i have a (got an) sleeve of every team Andy Jennings has scored past down my left arm. its quite full.

2. You've pulled me up for spelling and yet you've put a bloody comer (comma) in the word " I'm " . Also it seems you cant (can't) spell your own user name as anal sphincter doesnt (doesn't) begin with a "B"

Corrected by the grammar police.
Good job the school holidays have started this evening. English teachers have their work cut out. :wink: