It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:11 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: games off
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:03 pm 

Can we post all games that are off tonight please with this shocking weather. I'm off to Jarrow v Silksworth to see my old mate Beanz.

Post subject: Re: games off
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:50 pm 

I look forward to it, but make sure you don't hide out the way so we don't see who you are.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:15 pm 

Why would I hide beanz? Just because I said Silky would finish bottom? Its an opinion Laddy and that's mine. See you tonight.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:03 pm 

Where were you mr fleece, I had my hand ready to shake yours.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:52 pm 

I was stood behind the Silksworth keeper with my Abacus. Suprised you never saw me Beanzy. :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:18 pm 

So if you were there, what happened during the game and what colours were we wearing? And I'm not looking for the answer Jarrow scored 6 goals

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:13 am 

In the end Mr Beanz I couldn't make the game as I had a better offer but Please don't become obsessed with the fleece, good old Harry Palmer went down that road and it got him nowhere. I'm the seeker of truth and Justice on this forum and will express an OPINION. Don't take it personal Beanzy old chap. Hope to see the mighty Silksworth soon. :P

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:35 am 

Seeker of truth and justice ha. Nothing you write is truthful and you have just proven that yourself. Sadly for you mr fleece I will not become obsessed with you as there is already someone else who is, YOURSELF. On a final note, we look forward to your retirement at the end of the season and we will be happy to hold a party for you. THAT'S IF YOU TURN UP?? XXX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:06 am 

beanz wrote:
Seeker of truth and justice ha. Nothing you write is truthful and you have just proven that yourself. Sadly for you mr fleece I will not become obsessed with you as there is already someone else who is, YOURSELF. On a final note, we look forward to your retirement at the end of the season and we will be happy to hold a party for you. THAT'S IF YOU TURN UP?? XXX

ouch!
1.0 to Beanz there Mr Fleece :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:43 pm 

the golden fleece wrote:
In the end Mr Beanz I couldn't make the game as I had a better offer but Please don't become obsessed with the fleece, good old Harry Palmer went down that road and it got him nowhere. I'm the seeker of truth and Justice on this forum and will express an OPINION. Don't take it personal Beanzy old chap. Hope to see the mighty Silksworth soon. :P

That being the case Fleece, perhaps you should add a signature to each musing you compose.... perhaps something along the lines of..
“My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:48 pm 

beanz wrote:

Well, well, well Mr Beanzy looks like The new kids on the block Harton has given the Wooden spoonists elect another dry one tonight.....can i have ice cream and jelly at the Wooden Spoon party :roll:

And weee put 50p in yeah Stoaty?????

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:50 pm 

Who's that up against the ropes? Its the golden sheep. Nice to see a so called smart bottom being knock down a peg. Even though it is great to see the sheep boy biting like a fish, you should just quit while your way behind as you are starting to embarrass yourself mr ba ba.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:20 am 

Bite? From Fleecey? Not a chance my forum follower, everything I predicted about Silksworth is coming true so why would I be on the ropes?

Mr safehands its a pity you wernt in goal last two games :D

Don't take my prediction of the Silky getting the wooden spoon to heart. Its just a prediction. But I'm usually right. Harry will tell you the same.

8)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:34 am 

the golden fleece wrote:
Bite? From Fleecey? Not a chance my forum follower, everything I predicted about Silksworth is coming true so why would I be on the ropes?

Mr safehands its a pity you wernt in goal last two games :D

Don't take my prediction of the Silky getting the wooden spoon to heart. Its just a prediction. But I'm usually right. Harry will tell you the same.

8)

The Opinions, FACTS & Predictions of the Golden Fleece June 2011 - June 2012.

9/6/2011:- “Heard Cleator Moor have been kick out of the Wearside League for there off the field antics. Can the secret service that is the committee shed some light on these rumours?” WRONG!
16/11/11 :- Chris Winn top notch as well but I think he's moved on to the Northern League. WRONG!
7/1/12 :- WATERLOGGED PITCH at WOLVISTON now that's the best joke I have heard all day. I have been working in Billingham all week and there has been hardly any rain. Wolviston have pulled a flanker here. I have heard they are struggling to field a side since greedy myers and co have left with one or two others. DISGARcE if this is true. Maybe someone from wolvo can us us an explanation. WRONG!
7/1/12 :- Nobody from Wolvo will be on I don't doubt that. No other game was called off in that area today including Teesside league park pub games. Explain that ye tool. WRONG! ( They did and he was WRONG on that one too)
31/3/12 :- Promotion party put on ice. Swailes has been offered the Seaham job with a budjet of a bag a sand a week. Taking most of the players aswell. Watch this space. WRONG!
2/5/12 :- Richmond Town will have no chance getting voted in cos its miles away. The teams already moan about lang trips so another one is a no no. Face it boys yous have nee chance. I heard Richmond is good for Cricket. Maybe that's the future for you boys. WRONG!
18/5/12 :- Of the ones I know Coxhoe are struggling financially and also for good players, also kirkbymoorside who have lost quite a few players throughout this season and only turn up to game with the bare 11. Let's hope both are sorted for the AGM. WRONG!
23/5/12:- Competition to get into the Wearside this year looks tougher than ever with up to 8 applicants. Don't be surprised if the dark horse amongst them gets in. Sorry Richmond teams I believe not a cat in hells chance for yous as distance is not in your favour. I feel for yous. WRONG!
23/5/12 :- If the League goes to 22 keep Monday Wendnesday and Saturdays free boys. This in my opinion would be a stupid way to go and I will be surprised if its voted in. SURPRISED IN A STUPID SORT OF WAY!
5/6/12 :- My prediction for tonight is Wearside League staying as one League and 20 teams. Easington will take Ryhopes place and the one remaining spot will go to Lampton Street or Murton. Gonna be an interesting night. WRONG!

For a man thats always right he gets an awful lot WRONG!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:45 am 

Harry its Wrong that you have that much time on your hands to go through all fleecys posts and re trace it.

Just banter mate and he like everyone else is entitled to post what he thinks.