It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:51 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Storm Gertrude
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:03 pm 

Storm frank hit us all full blast the other week and if that wasnt bad enough his big sister decided to get in on the act today and shes going to be hanging around well into tomorrow. Storm gertrude has caused havoc terrorising homes in the north of england today and shes expected to continue causing carnage well into tomorrow.

That reminds me.... theres a women in our close called dawn...dogmeat dawn. Shes been causing carnage in the close for years and if her mate mucky maureen gets in on the act it will be some storm that hits the area. I will call this storm monsoon maureen.
Monsoon maureen wont mind at all depositing her debris all over the shop. Trust me. Shes brutal. She will devastate families.
Lets hope gertrude doesnt affect the sporting calender tomorrow and lets also hope we dont get many more storms in the month or so as we are sharp going through the alphabet and we will soon reach M. And thats monsoon maureen.
For christs sake...god help us all :|

Post subject: Re: Storm Gertrude
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:31 am 

All I know is that Dowlo has made a stormin' start as Guizzy boss!! :P

Clear 2nd, loadsa cups still to play for...you'd have thought Hurricane Hardy never happened! :wink:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]