It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:58 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Re: Durham New Ground...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:15 pm 

From Durham AFC twitter account

Facts : just to clear a few things up from NL Zone about new ground Point 1 there is no meeting planned for 3rd October .
Point 2 Rent at New Ferens Park was actually paid in advance so not behind this not reason club left or was given 7 days notice Fact: The club are still pursuing land which is out of our control council and builders are working on this .We have said all along once we have news we will keep you informed it is frustrating for everyone especially ourselves but our target has not changed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:23 pm 

Sir Rodney Effing wrote:
marron04 wrote:
Spite Team?

It's not Durham United's fault that Durham City AFC are a shambles.....if the clubs owner had coughed up with the rent on New Feren's Park they may still have been playing there now.

Durham United have seen an opportunity to progress the club into senior football and use the facilities at NFP to do so....that's life....seize the opportunity when it comes along - with both hands if you can.

Durham City AFC are a shambles...an absolute shambles, lead by an egotistical owner who probably wants to brag to people that he owns a football club knowing they won't realise what a mess it all is under his tenure.

Get over it Local Lad.....I genuinely sympathise with you...you are obviously a long standing loyal supporter, but don't take it out on Durham United, turn your anger to Mr Bernard.

Facts : just to clear a few things up from NL Zone about new ground Point 1 there is no meeting planned for 3rd October .
Point 2 Rent at New Ferens Park was actually paid in advance so not behind this not reason club left or was given 7 days notice Fact: The club are still pursuing land which is out of our control council and builders are working on this .We have said all along once we have news we will keep you informed it is frustrating for everyone especially ourselves but our target has not changed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:26 pm 

Er, correct me if I'm wrong Local Lad but you posted about the meeting on 3rd October and no one else mentioned it. I don't know or understand what point you are making in quoting Sir Rodney Effing and then cutting and pasting Footy_Fan 's post which poo-poos your original post. What is the point you are trying to make?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:31 am 

the little fella wrote:
Er, correct me if I'm wrong Local Lad but you posted about the meeting on 3rd October and no one else mentioned it. I don't know or understand what point you are making in quoting Sir Rodney Effing and then cutting and pasting Footy_Fan 's post which poo-poos your original post. What is the point you are trying to make?

Absolutely superb from Frankie once more. :lol:

The words chasing, parked and cars spring to mind!