Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Re: Stockton Town player signs for Spennymoor
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:47 pm 

mut2011 wrote:
Gijane wrote:
Mike M wrote:
Apologies Ally....I will take the rap for this thread being de-railed. :wink:

Bit like north korea on here, FACT-- all conversation starts at a topic, then ends up at another topic, sitting in a pub or twitter or facebook or nonleaguezone, its what makes chat and conversation. In my opinion, this forum should change to a north east none league forum, otherwise its the end. moderators are quick to lock threads, when there is good banter IE Willington v Spennymoor thread

Have to agree.the lad said something silly but then can be a silly lad!asmitted why he said it so let’s move on.....before much longer the better supported clubs are going to be gone out of this league and the forum will be dead,like npl one north forum where you’ve had shields and spenny supporters talking to themselves.rather have a bit squabble going on between our 2 clubs than the forum die!

Got to agree mut. Mods are so precious sticking to the structure of the forum that they don't seem to realise that same structure will certainly be the death of nonleaguezone for everyone.

So many users and contributors have left and don't bother any more because of that structure where users are moaned and twisted at and generally made unwelcome for being in the wrong place or for Bishops v Spenny banter. It's only a matter of time before it's gone unless the forum changes. Take a wander round the many forums on nonleaguezone, many haven't had posts for weeks and months, many threads have zero replies yet mods complain when there is a tiny wee bit of banter amd a bit of gentle winding up involving a club not in the northern league and a club destined to stay in the northern league forever (barring relegation of course :lol: )

I come on here to keep track of what's going on in the northern league as I maintain an interest from the northern league years but there is very little info in here now, even the match day goal updates seem to have gone because a Spenny fan doesn't do them anymore. (Chris, that is far from a complaint, I'm amazed you stuck at it so long and thanks to everyone who posted scores)

FFS, the "wrong place" and anti Bishops vs Spenny attitude is pathetic. Change or die guys. Get a bit of life back in the forum or it will continue to be a very poor news feed with no discussion, banter or reason to return in any way whatsoever.

BTW mut, you're good craic. Enjoyed the PMs. Genuine guy who loves your club. Keep it up marra. Best wishes to Bishops too, it'll be your turn soon once all the unflushable turds have gone :lol: Maybe a good run in the tinpot this season is on the cards - admit it, you'd love a trip to Wembley even in the tinpot :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:00 pm 

Top of the league after 2 games Handifan.... :wink: ....we will be back up the pyramid in no time!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:50 pm 

Mike M wrote:
Top of the league after 2 games Handifan.... :wink: ....we will be back up the pyramid in no time!!

No time???its already been donkeys years haha......said all along handifan top half to 6th with good fa cup or vase run would be significant improvement.would prefer cup run but I wouldn’t be against a vase run.just wouldn’t like it to be the holy grail.for me it would be nice to be still involved when not too much to play for in league as we haven’t for a lot of years,keeps the interest in the season.also a good run can get you exemp a few rounds the following year and if you are fighting for promotion not as many games backlog as if start at the very beginning as we always do!hope that makes sense!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:58 pm 

Mike M wrote:
Top of the league after 2 games Handifan.... :wink: ....we will be back up &he pyramid in no time!!

I certainly hope so, but will take some catching s*e*n*m*o*
up though, team crowds and infrastructure.
Back to the mods, turn it into a north east none league forum and get the banter going, lots of forums but no one to talk with, put everyone in the same room for a chat, dont suppress people, as that's what you are all doing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:26 pm 

Mike M wrote:

North east clubs are on the rise in non league footie Mike M.
Get on the bandwagon asap. Last night was a good game of football played in front of a great non league crowd. Walking up to the ground and hearing both sets of fans singing from streets away was awesome. No reason Bishops can't do that in a few years, get the buzz back about the place, crowds will double, money will pour in and it will be easy for a club like Bishops to survive mid table in the NPLN.

Edit: sorry, autocorrect. Of course I meant NLN :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:39 am 

We all find the Noneleaguezone a very good source of information and good banter??, Even though my team no longer play in the Northern League, I do enjoy reading comments on certain topics, What I have noticed over the past couple of years is that the information topics is still very good and informative,The likes of people such as Windy, England etc do know their topics, However what has gone and you very seldom hear it now is "Banter", Especially before big games between two set of supporters, Thankfully mostly was in good nature and on a Saturday night/Sunday someone had the bragging rights, I mentioned this earlier this year that The Nonleaguezone needed to Reinvent itself, Not much, just bring in The Northeast Clubs, Let's get back to good old banter between supporters, But I was basically shot down by Ally, Saying they will only run with the Northern League and once there was no longer a demand then the Noneleaguezone would pretty much come to an End.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:23 am 

Lovenonleague wrote:
We all find the Noneleaguezone a very good source of information and good banter??, Even though my team no longer play in the Northern League, I do enjoy reading comments on certain topics, What I have noticed over the past couple of years is that the information topics is still very good and informative,The likes of people such as Windy, England etc do know their topics, However what has gone and you very seldom hear it now is "Banter", Especially before big games between two set of supporters, Thankfully mostly was in good nature and on a Saturday night/Sunday someone had the bragging rights, I mentioned this earlier this year that The Nonleaguezone needed to Reinvent itself, Not much, just bring in The Northeast Clubs, Let's get back to good old banter between supporters, But I was basically shot down by Ally, Saying they will only run with the Northern League and once there was no longer a demand then the Noneleaguezone would pretty much come to an End.

Say someone registered for only 10 months :roll:

There are some very interesting posts and topics, the problem with the "Spenny v Bishops banter" is its only of interest to a handful of people. Back at the start, most of the well supported Clubs had a least one poster on here, many of these have dropped of, but there are many reasons for this, and its certainly not because Spenny and Bishops have ceased having craic.

There's probably hordes of newer supporters don't know this forum exists, perhaps we should try and get some new posted involved

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:57 am 

Wack it's irrelevant when or how long someone has signed up, Just because someone might be a Newbie doesn't mean that person can't add positive input.

There's probably hordes of newer supporters don't know this forum exists, perhaps we should try and get some new posted involved,

Like in any business it's far easier to get current or previous posters back on board than looking for new blood, Yes new blood is vital but people like myself are more likely to add posts than someone who probaly isin't really that bothered about The Noneleaguezone.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:13 am 

Lovenonleague wrote:
Wack it's irrelevant when or how long someone has signed up, Just because someone might be a Newbie doesn't mean that person can't add positive input.

There's probably hordes of newer supporters don't know this forum exists, perhaps we should try and get some new posted involved,

Like in any business it's far easier to get current or previous posters back on board than looking for new blood, Yes new blood is vital but people like myself are more likely to add posts than someone who probaly isin't really that bothered about The Noneleaguezone.

I was surprised that on one hand you quoted "over the last couple of years", whilst only been registered since last November...perhaps you've morphed into Lovenonleague from someone else :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:59 pm 

Wack wrote:
Lovenonleague wrote:

I was surprised that on one hand you quoted "over the last couple of years", whilst only been registered since last November...perhaps you've morphed into Lovenonleague from someone else :D

:lol: Wack Poirot :-)