It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:23 am

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Stockton Town player signs for Spennymoor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:50 pm
Posts: 230
Kevin Hayes.... opinions please.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stockton Town player signs for Spennymoor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:21 pm
Posts: 207
Location: Boro
Extremely fast and skillful playerquite capable of playing at a higher level than step 5, sad that he has left Stockton but a quality signing, certainly has the talent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stockton Town player signs for Spennymoor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:27 am
Posts: 116
What Position does he play?.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stockton Town player signs for Spennymoor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:23 pm
Posts: 775
Inevitable but a blow for Stockton as he came through the youth system. Winger...great player.

_________________
INTERPOL: MARAUDER:

NOW YOU SEE ME AT WORK/THE ROVER.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stockton Town player signs for Spennymoor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:52 pm
Posts: 372
Very poor player GI Jane. If that's the calibre of players that TOWN are happy to recruit then I'd be a tad concerned if I was a Town fan.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stockton Town player signs for Spennymoor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:50 pm
Posts: 230
Mike M wrote:
Very poor player GI Jane. If that's the calibre of players that TOWN are happy to recruit then I'd be a tad concerned if I was a Town fan.

The lads only 19, any need for that, came on for the last 5 mins when Spennymoor were 2-1 down, didn't look bad for the few mins he was on the pitch, only a squad player, but its up to him to take his chance, when he gets a chance, good business from Spennymoor, in my opinion


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stockton Town player signs for Spennymoor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:52 pm
Posts: 372
In all honesty GI Jane I've no idea who the lad is....just enjoy seeing you get your knick Knicks in a twist :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stockton Town player signs for Spennymoor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:23 pm
Posts: 318
Gijane wrote:
Mike M wrote:
Very poor player GI Jane. If that's the calibre of players that TOWN are happy to recruit then I'd be a tad concerned if I was a Town fan.

The lads only 19, any need for that, came on for the last 5 mins when Spennymoor were 2-1 down, didn't look bad for the few mins he was on the pitch, only a squad player, but its up to him to take his chance, when he gets a chance, good business from Spennymoor, in my opinion



Ex Boro kid if he'd the one I'm thinking of, has torn a strip off most defenders I've seen him up against.
Credit to Stockton their youth set up right the way through is quality.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stockton Town player signs for Spennymoor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:25 pm
Posts: 17
And your point in making that statement Mike M is ???


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stockton Town player signs for Spennymoor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:10 pm
Posts: 775
Location: Wembley of the North - Brewery Field Spennymoor
Coxhoewmcfc wrote:
And your point in making that statement Mike M is ???


He thinks he's hillarious putting "town" in capital letters everytime he posts but whats even more funny is they are THREE leagues BELOW us!

_________________
Spennymoor Town FC - Vanarama Conference North 2018/2019[b]

FA TROPHY QUARTER FINALISTS 2017/2018

EVO STIK PREMIER DIVISION PLAYOFF WINNERS 2016/2017


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stockton Town player signs for Spennymoor
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:34 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 8:55 pm
Posts: 1112
And yet again a thread with a Northern League connection descends into a Bishop Auckland vs Spennymoor argument.

The ban hammer is hovering, even this early in the season …. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stockton Town player signs for Spennymoor
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:52 pm
Posts: 372
Apologies Ally....I will take the rap for this thread being de-railed. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stockton Town player signs for Spennymoor
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:50 pm
Posts: 230
Mike M wrote:
Apologies Ally....I will take the rap for this thread being de-railed. :wink:

Bit like north korea on here, FACT-- all conversation starts at a topic, then ends up at another topic, sitting in a pub or twitter or facebook or nonleaguezone, its what makes chat and conversation. In my opinion, this forum should change to a north east none league forum, otherwise its the end. moderators are quick to lock threads, when there is good banter IE Willington v Spennymoor thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stockton Town player signs for Spennymoor
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 9:25 pm
Posts: 987
And whatever you do, dont critisize refereeing standards


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stockton Town player signs for Spennymoor
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:27 pm
Posts: 1239
Gijane wrote:
Mike M wrote:
Apologies Ally....I will take the rap for this thread being de-railed. :wink:

Bit like north korea on here, FACT-- all conversation starts at a topic, then ends up at another topic, sitting in a pub or twitter or facebook or nonleaguezone, its what makes chat and conversation. In my opinion, this forum should change to a north east none league forum, otherwise its the end. moderators are quick to lock threads, when there is good banter IE Willington v Spennymoor thread


Have to agree.the lad said something silly but then can be a silly lad!asmitted why he said it so let’s move on.....before much longer the better supported clubs are going to be gone out of this league and the forum will be dead,like npl one north forum where you’ve had shields and spenny supporters talking to themselves.rather have a bit squabble going on between our 2 clubs than the forum die!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group