It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:17 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Moonpigs Bingo Retained List
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 0
Having won £350 at Foxy Bingo last night i have decided to release my very own retained and released list. In the Rags to riches world South Tyneside football it now seems to be the thing to do :lol:


Released
Carl Finnigan: For being South Tynesides No 1 skunk impersonator
David Paul: For being Carl Finnigans official photographer
Phil Reay: For having non leagues longest arms with the shortest sleeves
Barry Smith: For spending all of his wages on tabs and Rockport boots
Rocky Swingbridge: For constantly getting names wrong on Hebburn Towns team sheet
James Fairley: For getting Pinnoccio to negotiate his £300 signing on fee
John King: After surgery to straighten his bent neck was unsuccessful
Gav Gogdon: For having more injuries than the DDay landings

Retained
Paul Chow: For successfully reducing Scott Olivers huffs by 25%
Geoff Thompson: Currently No1 seed in the World Championship Kirk Douglas impersonation games
Ritchie & Jan McLoughlin: For putting up with James Fairley for a whole season
Andy Hunter: For successfully grieving every SSFC season ticket holder in the world
Tony Robinson: Who despite retiring from taxis has still managed to maintain a factor 2.5 tan on his tractor
Lee Picton: For pretending to watch video footage after games when everybody knows he's watching Love Island
Graham Fenton: For losing 2 stone and giving it to Louis Storey & Alex Nicholson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moonpigs Bingo Retained List
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:08 pm
Posts: 0
And the award for the most embarrassing post of the season goes to.......


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moonpigs Bingo Retained List
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 0
Onwardsnupwards wrote:
And the award for the most embarrassing post of the season goes to.......


Many thanks for taking the time to read and reply.. Maybe the Gringe will be next !!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moonpigs Bingo Retained List
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:28 pm
Posts: 0
Moonpig wrote:
Having won £350 at Foxy Bingo last night i have decided to release my very own retained and released list. In the Rags to riches world South Tyneside football it now seems to be the thing to do :lol:


Released
Carl Finnigan: For being South Tynesides No 1 skunk impersonator
David Paul: For being Carl Finnigans official photographer
Phil Reay: For having non leagues longest arms with the shortest sleeves
Barry Smith: For spending all of his wages on tabs and Rockport boots
Rocky Swingbridge: For constantly getting names wrong on Hebburn Towns team sheet
James Fairley: For getting Pinnoccio to negotiate his £300 signing on fee
John King: After surgery to straighten his bent neck was unsuccessful
Gav Gogdon: For having more injuries than the DDay landings

Retained
Paul Chow: For successfully reducing Scott Olivers huffs by 25%
Geoff Thompson: Currently No1 seed in the World Championship Kirk Douglas impersonation games
Ritchie & Jan McLoughlin: For putting up with James Fairley for a whole season
Andy Hunter: For successfully grieving every SSFC season ticket holder in the world
Tony Robinson: Who despite retiring from taxis has still managed to maintain a factor 2.5 tan on his tractor
Lee Picton: For pretending to watch video footage after games when everybody knows he's watching Love Island
Graham Fenton: For losing 2 stone and giving it to Louis Storey & Alex Nicholson


:roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moonpigs Bingo Retained List
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:08 pm
Posts: 0
Moonpig wrote:
Onwardsnupwards wrote:
And the award for the most embarrassing post of the season goes to.......


Many thanks for taking the time to read and reply.. Maybe the Gringe will be next !!!!!


Thought I had read similar dull craic before..so "took the time " to recall where viewtopic.php?f=23&t=114979&p=961740#p961740 :oops:

Take it you have a fetish for Barry Smith smoking then :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moonpigs Bingo Retained List
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 0
Onwardsnupwards wrote:
Moonpig wrote:
Onwardsnupwards wrote:
And the award for the most embarrassing post of the season goes to.......


Many thanks for taking the time to read and reply.. Maybe the Gringe will be next !!!!!


Thought I had read similar dull craic before..so "took the time " to recall where viewtopic.php?f=23&t=114979&p=961740#p961740 :oops:

Take it you have a fetish for Barry Smith smoking then :roll:

Should you not be on the Evo Stik forum where your band wagon is currently parked. Maybe you can share memories of Peterlee as a way to inspire other clubs !! oh no i see you joined in 2016 so maybe just memories of Wembley and your recent success :shock: :shock: :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moonpigs Bingo Retained List
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:27 am
Posts: 3
Sounds like Moonpig is rather Jealous with whats happening on South Tyneside, Especially How well Shields are doing, Clearly doesn't like South Shields and now with the emergence of Hebburn??.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moonpigs Bingo Retained List
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 0
Lovenonleague wrote:
Sounds like Moonpig is rather Jealous with whats happening on South Tyneside, Especially How well Shields are doing, Clearly doesn't like South Shields and now with the emergence of Hebburn??.


Not at all. I love whats happening with S Tyneside football. Don't forget Jarrow FC as well who finished mid table in there first Northern League season. Hebburn will hopefully follow Shields. Lots of other good things happening in S Tyneside football to. Boldon CA have the facilities to gain promotion. I actually sat with the SSFC committee at the Vase final. Couldn't find a group more deserving of there success. Just a bit of banter. Its a free world you can laugh or cringe. Always alerts the banter police mind. Yous 2 obviously don't think Geoff Thompson looks like Kirk Douglas :D :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moonpigs Bingo Retained List
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:52 pm
Posts: 36
Nothing wrong with Moon pigs craic. Always a slapstick tongue in cheek read i find.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moonpigs Bingo Retained List
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:49 pm
Posts: 7
Just a bit tongue and cheek lads....couple of favourites

- David Paull being Carl Finnigans photographer :)
- Rocco's 2.5 tan, he's been given the nickname Ronseal Rocco at the Sports Ground :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moonpigs Bingo Retained List
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2003 7:58 am
Posts: 409
Location: Westerhope...formerly Bedlington - Home to the most successful team in Wansbeck
Is there anyone that doesn't know Paully!?

_________________
Regards

Dave Anderson
http://www.bedlingtonterriersfc.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moonpigs Bingo Retained List
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:28 pm
Posts: 0
Mike M wrote:
Nothing wrong with Moon pigs craic. Always a slapstick tongue in cheek read i find.


Sure he wouldn't mind people knowing who he is then, who are you Moonpig?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moonpigs Bingo Retained List
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 0
paxton1410 wrote:
Mike M wrote:
Nothing wrong with Moon pigs craic. Always a slapstick tongue in cheek read i find.


Sure he wouldn't mind people knowing who he is then, who are you Moonpig?



As Keith Lemon would say follow the cluesessssssssss !!!!!!!!!!
http://moziru.com/images/sherlock-holmes-clipart-3.jpg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moonpigs Bingo Retained List
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:21 pm
Posts: 1
Moonpig wrote:
paxton1410 wrote:
Mike M wrote:
Nothing wrong with Moon pigs craic. Always a slapstick tongue in cheek read i find.


Sure he wouldn't mind people knowing who he is then, who are you Moonpig?



As Keith Lemon would say follow the cluesessssssssss !!!!!!!!!!
http://moziru.com/images/sherlock-holmes-clipart-3.jpg


Duncan Donnelly


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moonpigs Bingo Retained List
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 0
Noooo although he did used to be a Sunday Morning football rival of mine :D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: raffleman and 33 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group