It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:55 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Blyth AFC
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:17 pm
Posts: 8
Dan Wilson has signed for Seaham, good player


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blyth AFC
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:54 pm
Posts: 737
Location: Costa del Ryhope-by-the-sea
These players were registered to Blyth AFC at the time the club resigned from the league.
Some have found new clubs, the others have not, although some may have joined clubs in other leagues, which registrations I have not noticed.

    Antony Paul Mark
    Chilton Michael James Arthur
    Harmison James  
    Harvey Adam  
    Henderson David Baxter
    Hudson Liam Andrew
    McFarlane Craig   Signed for Whitley Bay 01/09/18
    McRoberts Sean Matthew Signed for North Shields 04/09/18
    Oliver Kyle Michael Signed for Seaham Red Star 10/09/18
    Parker John William
    Taylor Robert Lee Signed for North Shields 06/09/18
    Tumilty Matthew   Signed for Hebburn 01/09/18
    Walker Jack Lawrence Signed for Ryhope C.W. 29/08/18
    Williamson Dylan Gary Signed for Bedlington 01/09/18
    Wilson Daniel Ryan Signed for Seaham Red Star 05/09/18
    Bannon Christopher  
    Forster Adam John
    Gillesphey Liam Aiden Signed for Whitley Bay 01/09/18
    Harmison Ben William Signed for South Shields 01/09/18
    Robinson David Jon Signed for Benfield 05/09/18
    Anderson Steven William Joseph
    Lancaster Marc  
    Gladstone Daniel Paul
    Coppen Curtis Rhys Signed for North Shields 07/09/18
    Crook Mathew  
    Rundle Adam   Signed for Ashington 07/09/18
    Lowther Daniel Robert

_________________
The Senility Prayer:
God grant me the senility to forget the people
I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
The eyesight to tell the difference.

If God had wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blyth AFC
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:17 pm
Posts: 8
el Queso Grande wrote:
These players were registered to Blyth AFC at the time the club resigned from the league.
Some have found new clubs, the others have not, although some may have joined clubs in other leagues, which registrations I have not noticed.

    Antony Paul Mark
    Chilton Michael James Arthur
    Harmison James  
    Harvey Adam  
    Henderson David Baxter
    Hudson Liam Andrew
    McFarlane Craig   Signed for Whitley Bay 01/09/18
    McRoberts Sean Matthew Signed for North Shields 04/09/18
    Oliver Kyle Michael Signed for Seaham Red Star 10/09/18
    Parker John William
    Taylor Robert Lee Signed for North Shields 06/09/18
    Tumilty Matthew   Signed for Hebburn 01/09/18
    Walker Jack Lawrence Signed for Ryhope C.W. 29/08/18
    Williamson Dylan Gary Signed for Bedlington 01/09/18
    Wilson Daniel Ryan Signed for Seaham Red Star 05/09/18
    Bannon Christopher  
    Forster Adam John
    Gillesphey Liam Aiden Signed for Whitley Bay 01/09/18
    Harmison Ben William Signed for South Shields 01/09/18
    Robinson David Jon Signed for Benfield 05/09/18
    Anderson Steven William Joseph
    Lancaster Marc  
    Gladstone Daniel Paul
    Coppen Curtis Rhys Signed for North Shields 07/09/18
    Crook Mathew  
    Rundle Adam   Signed for Ashington 07/09/18
    Lowther Daniel Robert

Many thanks for that


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blyth AFC
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:38 pm
Posts: 180
Dan Gladstone has signed for cullercoats in the alliance.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blyth AFC
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:01 am
Posts: 87
Location: Gateshead
Liam Hudson has signed for AFC Killingworth.

_________________
Davey


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blyth AFC
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:17 pm
Posts: 8
Adam Forster has joined North Shields


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: BLYTH AFC FINED £2,000 FOR LATE RESIGNATION
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 10:15 am
Posts: 3
BLYTH AFC FINED £2,000 FOR LATE RESIGNATION

Blyth AFC has been fined £2,000 for the club's late resignation from the Ebac Northern League.

The club failed to resign by March 31, the date by which clubs must inform the league that they intend to resign.

League chairman Glenn Youngman said:

"It's really disappointing that Blyth resigned only a couple of weeks into the season.

"That decision has had a detrimental effect on the league. Following on from Team Northumbria's resignation, It means that our first division only has 18 teams instead of 20.

"That affects spectators and players and also means that the 18 remaining clubs are facing a significant loss of revenue with fewer fixtures over the season."

Mike Snowdon
Media and PR officer
Ebac Northern League


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blyth AFC
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:12 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 8:55 pm
Posts: 79
So, if “ the club “ has no money, who is liable for the payment?

The company that owned “the club”?

Mr Elliott who owns / owned the company?

The players who were signed to Blyth AFC at the time of them resigning , ( under the League’s rather antiquated rules) ?

We live in interesting times.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BLYTH AFC FINED £2,000 FOR LATE RESIGNATION
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:17 pm
Posts: 8
MikeS wrote:
BLYTH AFC FINED £2,000 FOR LATE RESIGNATION

Blyth AFC has been fined £2,000 for the club's late resignation from the Ebac Northern League.

The club failed to resign by March 31, the date by which clubs must inform the league that they intend to resign.

League chairman Glenn Youngman said:

"It's really disappointing that Blyth resigned only a couple of weeks into the season.

"That decision has had a detrimental effect on the league. Following on from Team Northumbria's resignation, It means that our first division only has 18 teams instead of 20.

"That affects spectators and players and also means that the 18 remaining clubs are facing a significant loss of revenue with fewer fixtures over the season."

Mike Snowdon
Media and PR officer
Ebac Northern League

'Really disappointing' is of course an understatement.It is also putting it politely.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blyth AFC
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:22 pm
Posts: 20
Location: Howay The Bay!
Former Blyth AFC keeper Chris Bannon has joined Whitley Bay after both our goalkeepers were injured in the game vs Bishops.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blyth AFC
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:54 pm
Posts: 21
In other leagues if a team folds/drops out of a league yes they are fined and all registered players cant play again until said fine is paid. How come it doesnt apply here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blyth AFC
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:12 pm
Posts: 90
I’m sure each club pays a bond at the start of the season, the fine will probably be paid out of that


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blyth AFC
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 am
Posts: 84
Oink Oink wrote:
I’m sure each club pays a bond at the start of the season, the fine will probably be paid out of that

We didn't Andy

_________________
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/birtleytownfc
C'mon the hoops....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blyth AFC
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:53 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 178
Location: Billingham
No bond in the NL. Just the normal league fees.

_________________
www.billinghamtownfc.net
www.twitter.com/BillinghamTown
www.facebook.com/BillinghamTownFootballClub/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blyth AFC
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 8:08 pm
Posts: 816
Location: Oh Allerton is wonderful
Heshootshescores wrote:
In other leagues if a team folds/drops out of a league yes they are fined and all registered players cant play again until said fine is paid. How come it doesnt apply here.


I am sure the debt will lie with the Limited Company, which probably doesn't have any assets, so I assume it will fall on the players unless the owner pays up

_________________
"Sky rockets in flight.....booom.....afternoon delight........aaaaaaaaaaaafternoon delight"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group