It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 12:49 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: durham city fc
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 7:44 am
Posts: 448
Location: land of the prince bishops.
taken from durham twitter page.....
Durham City AFC
‏ @DurhamCity_AFC
18m18 minutes ago

Donate a £1 and help us along with our dreams. https://paypal.me/pools/c/84hfnoTqZf
0 replies . 0 retweets 1 like


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: durham city fc
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:01 pm
Posts: 106
local lad wrote:
taken from durham twitter page.....
Durham City AFC
‏ @DurhamCity_AFC
18m18 minutes ago

Donate a £1 and help us along with our dreams. https://paypal.me/pools/c/84hfnoTqZf
0 replies . 0 retweets 1 like

Not another pound shop in Durham
:?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: durham city fc
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 6:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 7:44 am
Posts: 448
Location: land of the prince bishops.
c/mon lads dig deep these are genuine people running the club now...not any soccerena connection.expect the fund will improve if there is a bit concrete evidence of new ground(excuse the pun)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: durham city fc
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 8:08 pm
Posts: 2327
Location: Oh Allerton is wonderful
Have Durham got planning for a new ground, and funding in place ?

_________________
"Sky rockets in flight.....booom.....afternoon delight........aaaaaaaaaaaafternoon delight"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: durham city fc
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 747
Will all the monies raised be ring fenced for the ‘new ground only’.
No one would want to donate, so the money raised can be used to sustain the club in the EBAC NL!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: durham city fc
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:23 pm
Posts: 239
Windy1970 wrote:
Will all the monies raised be ring fenced for the ‘new ground only’.
No one would want to donate, so the money raised can be used to sustain the club in the EBAC NL!


Precisely........what new ground, where is it to be located etc etc ??

People are much more likely to donate if there is actually some evidence that it's a reality and not just another load of hot air.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: durham city fc
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 8:08 pm
Posts: 2327
Location: Oh Allerton is wonderful
Sir Rodney Effing wrote:
Windy1970 wrote:
Will all the monies raised be ring fenced for the ‘new ground only’.
No one would want to donate, so the money raised can be used to sustain the club in the EBAC NL!


Precisely........what new ground, where is it to be located etc etc ??

People are much more likely to donate if there is actually some evidence that it's a reality and not just another load of hot air.


When we played them a couple weeks ago it was quoted more than once that they had plans for a 800k stadium and it was all systems go.

_________________
"Sky rockets in flight.....booom.....afternoon delight........aaaaaaaaaaaafternoon delight"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: durham city fc
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2003 7:58 am
Posts: 2001
Location: Westerhope...formerly Bedlington - Home to the most successful team in Wansbeck
Devil is in the detail, in writing

_________________
Regards

Dave Anderson
http://www.bedlingtonterriersfc.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: durham city fc
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:23 pm
Posts: 239
When we played them a couple weeks ago it was quoted more than once that they had plans for a 800k stadium and it was all systems go.[/quote]

There's a pig just flown past my window !!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: durham city fc
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 11:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:01 pm
Posts: 106
Willington again next season ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: durham city fc
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:58 pm
Posts: 304
Location: Durham
Hi just to clear up if for any reason the stand was not built therefore the new ground then any money raised would go to a children’s charity which I guess people would not object too

_________________
CLUB APP https://durhamcityafc.teamapp.com/
Club Website http://www.durhamcityafc.com/
Facebook Durham City AFC
Twitter acccount @DurhamCity_AFC


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: durham city fc
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:23 pm
Posts: 239
DurhamCityReporter wrote:
Hi just to clear up if for any reason the stand was not built therefore the new ground then any money raised would go to a children’s charity which I guess people would not object too


That's fine.....a very worthy cause which I am certain there will be no objections to.....but.

...... Do you still expect people to contribute financially when no one knows where the new ground is to be etc etc....people are very wary of it all given the lack of news / evidence ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: durham city fc
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 7:44 am
Posts: 448
Location: land of the prince bishops.
is the proposed ground in belmont...if so..it must be the land on belmont industrial estate backing on to the motorway.its the only spare land up there.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group