It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:37 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NORTHERN LEAGUE
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:15 pm 

KANYEKICWIBOTHFEET wrote:
Gijane wrote:
The mentality of the northern league fans on here are pathetic (Bishop fans excluded) what difference is it from wishing Spennymoor or Gateshead well for the north east, does it have to matter if your a northern league team, we all from the north east

I love to see all NE teams do well but you missing the point GiJane, the Northern League have a member club in the FA Vase Final for the 10th season running, don’t tell me that you and some of these other shallow minded posters on here cannot see that as an accolade to be proud of.
Some of the posts on this thread are ridden with jealousy, your not sports, your nuts. So I repeat WELL DONE TO ALL CONCERNED WITH THE NORTHERN LEAGUE and good luck to Spenny, The Heed and all NE Teams - or and Bishop ffs.

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:43 am 

Great achievement for the Northern League, for the tenth season in a row. I hope it will continue.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:15 am 

I support only one club and I make no secret of that. However I think it is great that another NL club will definitely be in the Vase final this year. Never mind on the pitch but off it, it is a fantastic reward for all the unpaid, hard working volunteers who fully deserve it, whichever club they belong to. Been there, done it, got the TShirt and still do.
From that perspective I say good luck to both Marske and Stockton and whoever gets to Wembley enjoy the day, it is one never to be forgotten.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:46 pm 

Honestly,bottom of my heart,of course it’s good for clubs involved.however as a bishop supporter il never wish another club in my teams league well......one we’ve got to fight against bankrolled clubs for one promotion position why would I want another to come into major cash to block up another position they don’t particularly want?.good luck to the rest but I only care about bafc not a f’’’ng league

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:40 pm 

mut2011 wrote:
Honestly,bottom of my heart,of course it’s good for clubs involved.however as a bishop supporter il never wish another club in my teams league well......one we’ve got to fight against bankrolled clubs for one promotion position why would I want another to come into major cash to block up another position they don’t particularly want?.good luck to the rest but I only care about bafc not a f’’’ng league

^This