It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:00 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Gary beswick referee
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:29 pm 

Ex n.l. Ref is now assistant in prem league.. He gets my vote for worst referee in n.l ive ever seen.how he made it up the leagues is beyond me. Whi gets your vote for worst youve seen?

Post subject: Re: Gary beswick referee
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:20 pm 

Gary Beswick was a good referee at nl level and a excellent liner in the perm & FIFA! You are a bitter twisted person who talk's sh#t at every oppurtunity possible. Let's face it He HAS progressed over the year's as Your club lead by a number of people's worst sec? YOU Trevor!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:53 pm 

Slagging off officials at this level is completely ridiculous. They generally do their best and without them , we wouldn't have a game.

Hopefully this thread goes no further

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:59 pm 

Certainly an un-necessaary criticism. I always found Gary ok and good luck to him and Mick Mcdonough another good lad running a PL line

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:09 pm 

Wouldn't mind been the worst referee in nl that "Trevor 56" has ever seen! But yet making a living out of it (VERY GOOD LIVING) @ that but been totally SH#T, in the premier league! Does Trevor 56's opinion count for out does it FU#K! Hope You have a good evening clever Trevor NOT!!!! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:23 pm 

Only time I can recall setting Bewick ref a Bish game was the DCC final v Spendymoor Town in 2013 (2-1 Bishops win) and he was v.good.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:11 pm 

I remember one game the supporters surrounded tunnel at the end. His performance was attrocious and they were ready to lynch him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:27 pm 

Only You Trevor with any bad to say about a top lad? Why the rant He hasn't reffed a game in 5 years never mind done a wearside / northern league game? Better things to do like been at OLD TRAFFORD, THE ETHIAD & WEMBLEY to name but a few, not bad for someone who is sh#t? Why out of the blue this slander against what You'll find is a lovely family man and a friend to many? You not happy with Your own SAD life? You d#ckhead! :twisted: :twisted: :?: :?: crawl back under Your stone!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:41 pm 

I no doubt he is a lovely guy but as a ref in n. l. He was awful. The reason i mentioned it after so long was that i had been reading about him. How come you wyatt can be rather personal against me. Yet i am not allowed to say my opinion on him. Your not exactly complimentary about other clubs are you but thats ok

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:48 am 

Gary is a good lad and was a good NL referee. Well done Gary for getting to where you are now with hard work, dedication and commitment. Will tell you the best ref I have ever seen - Clattenburg head and shoulders above the rest of the prem when he was there and just about the best in the world, good on another NE lad we have produced a lot of good officials a lot of whom are making their way steadily to the top.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:24 am 

Cestrian wrote:
Gary is a good lad and was a good NL referee. Well done Gary for getting to where you are now with hard work, dedication and commitment. Will tell you the best ref I have ever seen - Clattenburg head and shoulders above the rest of the prem when he was there and just about the best in the world, good on another NE lad we have produced a lot of good officials a lot of whom are making their way steadily to the top.

Spot on, Lenny.

The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
The eyesight to tell the difference.

If God had wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:23 pm 

trevor56 wrote:
I remember one game the supporters surrounded tunnel at the end. His performance was attrocious and they were ready to lynch him.

Generally supporters are not the most unbiased people when it comes to officials, a lot of them don't even know some of thet basic laws of the game

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:52 pm 

I'm getting personal with You Trevor because You been personal to My mate who indeed got promoted as a ref to 2b this promotion is made up of at the time assessor and CLUB mark's but gave up reffing as a promotion The The Premier League and lining only was offered! Anyway jog on as only "You" u mindless mutant have slagged the bloke off! The public don't lie? Next topic please!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:01 pm 

Exactly where was i personal... I said he might well be a good guy but as a ref he turned in an awful display this particular day i saw him. Am also sure that gary wouldnt be too happy with the pesonal insults youve issued in his defence. As an official am sure my critism would be water off a ducks back to him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:24 pm 

:oops:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next