It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:32 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Re: Whitley Bay FC
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:40 am 

Like most clubs between now and the end of the season, clubs could be playing three, four times per week, Probably more in Marske’s case, I can see a number of clubs bringing in extra players to help out when playing two games in 48 hours.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:45 am 

Lovenonleague wrote:
Like most clubs between now and the end of the season, clubs could be playing three, four times per week, Probably more in Marske’s case, I can see a number of clubs bringing in extra players to help out when playing two games in 48 hours.

Good point.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:34 am 

aidan's father wrote:
As an aside, what on earth has happened to the website, it used to be the best in the league I thought then it went downhill as they made it mobile friendly. I knew that the forum was a sad reflection of the past one (I tried to rejoin after the changes but gave up), but there's not even a fixture/results list on there anymore. Plenty of adverts though.

There's a full and up to date fixtures and results page on the Whitley Bay website, with links to match reports and player stats. From the homepage simply click the Fixtures & Players stats tab or follow this link http://whitleybayfc.com/teams/reserves-team-v2-2/ (Ok, the wording on the link may not look right but it works perfectly well!)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:06 pm 

Ahh! the pull down that appears when hovering over the header was confusing me, the ones referring to last season, I thought they were accessible links, I apologise. I didn't realise the header was also a button, many thanks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:13 am 

Ross Wilkinson the latest to leave. Off to Consett.

Fleeing a sinking ship comes to mind :|

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:18 am 

If I'm honest, I had a resigned "sigh" to the news of departures of both Kyle and Ross. I tend to try to keep a balanced view of events at the club, over time things change, and this is not Premier League football at the end of the day. The club is run with best intentions, but sometimes management can be curiously unaware of how just letting this news out without comment can be damaging or disheartening for supporters. I do feel at times like this, communication from board/manager is vital otherwise, without the sense that someone knows what the plan is, then it looks worryingly like there is no plan and everything we thought we were building at the club, after a long fallow period Post Vase is falling apart.