It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:12 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: north shieds
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:45 pm
Posts: 33
just seen on there website that there manger has left


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: north shieds
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:52 pm
Posts: 334
Strong rumours Fenton will be back as manager, to be confirmed later today.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: north shieds
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:10 pm
Posts: 662
Mike M wrote:
Strong rumours Fenton will be back as manager, to be confirmed later today.



Isn't he pretty much on a full time contract at SS now? Amazed if he goes back.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: north shieds
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:27 am
Posts: 100
Fenton & Picton Are Both full time at South Shields FC running their Academy etc, Like the previous post I’d be very surprised if Fenton would leave.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: north shieds
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:38 pm
Posts: 161
Knowing Brian since he first played as a teenager atWhitley Bay a more genuine person you could not wish to meet. Sorry it did not work out at North Shields but lying fourth in Northern League First Division can hardly be classed as failure
Best of luck in the future


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: north shieds
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:17 pm
Posts: 255
Best of luck to Brian


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: north shieds
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:57 am
Posts: 211
Mike M wrote:
Strong rumours Fenton will be back as manager, to be confirmed later today.



:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: north shieds
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:28 pm
Posts: 97
Martin Scott left Shields last week, wouldn't be surprised if he was replacing him.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: north shieds
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:46 pm
Posts: 285
Strong rumour Fenton is coming back as manager?!!!!! Really? and where did you hear that manure? Brian has his reasons for stepping down and it has nothing to do with Fenton returning.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: north shieds
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:52 pm
Posts: 334
RedRedRobin wrote:
Strong rumour Fenton is coming back as manager?!!!!! Really? and where did you hear that manure? Brian has his reasons for stepping down and it has nothing to do with Fenton returning.


Very reliable source. Club will be confirming imminently apparently


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: north shieds
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:21 pm
Posts: 168
Mike M wrote:
RedRedRobin wrote:
Strong rumour Fenton is coming back as manager?!!!!! Really? and where did you hear that manure? Brian has his reasons for stepping down and it has nothing to do with Fenton returning.


Very reliable source. Club will be confirming imminently apparently


You’re going to look a bit silly and so is your “source”.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: north shieds
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:27 pm
Posts: 1225
President_Obama wrote:
Mike M wrote:
RedRedRobin wrote:
Strong rumour Fenton is coming back as manager?!!!!! Really? and where did you hear that manure? Brian has his reasons for stepping down and it has nothing to do with Fenton returning.


Very reliable source. Club will be confirming imminently apparently


You’re going to look a bit silly and so is your “source”.


Nowt new there then!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: north shieds
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:10 pm
Posts: 662
Not the only team round that area looking for a new manager I hear :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: north shieds
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:12 pm
Posts: 35
footyfan1 wrote:
Not the only team round that area looking for a new manager I hear :roll:


Like a merry go round with management changes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: north shieds
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:10 pm
Posts: 662
spartacus wrote:
footyfan1 wrote:
Not the only team round that area looking for a new manager I hear :roll:


Like a merry go round with management changes


Might be an interesting few days.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Wack and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group