It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 10:33 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Tuesday results and scorers
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:55 pm 

Buildbase FA Trophy third round replays
East Thurrock 2 Spennymoor 5 (Johnson 3, Taylor, Griffiths), Gateshead 3 (Byrne, McLaughlin, Peniket) Maidstone 0
EvoStik League North
South Shields v Ossett Town postponed
EBAC Northern League Division One
Consett v Jarrow Roofing, Dunston UTS v North Shields, Ryhope CW v Ashington, West Auckland v Washington , Whitley Bay v Billingham Synthonia all postponed
Division two
Bedlington v Crook Town postponed, Billingham Town v Jarrow postponed, Durham City 2 (Pattison 2) Chester-le-Street 3 (Stephenson, Walker, Peck)

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/ ... /division1

Post subject: Re: Tuesday results and scorers
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:22 pm 

40 years ago, Spennymoor of the northern league reached the trophy semi final, can it be 1 better and reach the final, i just have that feeling they can do it :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:34 pm 

raysimpson wrote:
East Thurrock 2 Spennymoor 5 (Johnson 3, Taylor, Griffiths), Gateshead 3 (Byrne, McLaughlin, Peniket) Maidstone 0
EvoStik League North
Consett v Jarrow Roofing, Dunston UTS v North Shields, Ryhope CW v Ashington, West Auckland v Washington , Whitley Bay v Billingham Synthonia all postponed
Division two
Bedlington v Crook Town postponed, Billingham Town v Jarrow postponed, Durham City 2 (Pattison 2) Chester-le-Street 3 (Stephenson, Walker, Peck)

Was Stephenson, Dan Hepplewhite and Peck for CLS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:20 am 

marron04 wrote:
raysimpson wrote:
EvoStik League North
Division two

dont rub it in craig.. :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:42 am 

Gijane wrote:
40 years ago, Spennymoor of the northern league reached the trophy semi final, can it be 1 better and reach the final, i just have that feeling they can do it :D

Different club now,but remember it well,up against the Leatherhead lip and co my brother was in goal for spennymoor at the time.great result for them last night,hope they goal the way.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:36 pm 

marron04 wrote:
raysimpson wrote:
EvoStik League North
Division two

Not rubbing it in mate, beat a very tidy Durham side last night and had to scrap very hard for the 3pts.
Have to say though Durham should concentrate more on their on play than abusing the referee. In all my years playing NL footy I have never ever heard a dugout complain about every single decision, very poor behaviour and no idea who the lunatics next to the dugout were, just as bad with verbal nonsense being spouted. As I say though on the park I was really really impressed with Durham.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:06 pm 

marron04 wrote:
marron04 wrote:
raysimpson wrote:
EvoStik League North
Division two

Not rubbing it in mate, beat a very tidy Durham side last night and had to scrap very hard for the 3pts.
Have to say though Durham should concentrate more on their on play than abusing the referee. In all my years playing NL footy I have never ever heard a dugout complain about every single decision, very poor behaviour and no idea who the lunatics next to the dugout were, just as bad with verbal nonsense being spouted. As I say though on the park I was really really impressed with Durham.

I wonder who the idiot next to the dug out was :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:10 pm 

Wasn’t just one person there were 4/5 shouting absolute nonsense. Pretty embarrassing for grown men to act like that. We all appeal for decisions but this was every single decision, screaming for yellow cards and disputing the most blatant of fouls for the sake of it. Whinging at is time wasting or should I say our game management when if they were winning every club in football will take 30 seconds longer to take a throw or dead ball etc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:15 am 

At one point in the second half even Paul Nic lost his temper with those numpties near the dugout Maz, something you do not see very often at all, they actually shut up a bit after that.. Don't know which dugout was worse Tuesday night or last Saturdays not much in it. Two cracking battling performances from CLS lads however and Peckys goal, well I was glad I was there to see it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:54 pm 

Yeah quite a few mentioned Thornaby s dugout on Saturday but I never heard anything however Durham’s on Tuesday was the worst I’ve heatd since I started playing NL

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:28 pm 

We all have a few like that

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:34 pm 

No we don’t.

If anyone in the CLS dugout behaved like that they would be told to improve their behaviour.
If anyone behind or to the side of the dugout behaved in that manner they’d be told to shut it.