It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:02 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Re: Myers
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:37 pm 

Hows it a silly comment ? If I have anything to say to anyone its said to their face with my name against it.

Anyone involved with the club is approachable to talk to.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:28 pm 

Two Bluey wrote:
What a silly comment!
This is a fans forum
The only event that Bishop put on to discuss the team was the managers questions night way back when !
And if you believe that bull's droppings more fool you.

Mr P, what was not to believed at the talk in earlier this season?.....what I heard was that it was to be a big rebuilding job, there would be bumps in the road regards on field performances for the remainder of the season.....isn't that's what's pretty much happened?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:47 pm 

Mike M wrote:
Two Bluey wrote:
What a silly comment!
This is a fans forum
The only event that Bishop put on to discuss the team was the managers questions night way back when !
And if you believe that bull's droppings more fool you.

Mr P, what was not to believed at the talk in earlier this season?.....what I heard was that it was to be a big rebuilding job, there would be bumps in the road regards on field performances for the remainder of the season.....isn't that's what's pretty much happened?

Mr P !
Bumps in the road !! Its more like a car crash
Our better players leaving and lesser players coming in I can't see it getting any better myself.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:02 pm 

nemesis wrote:
Hows it a silly comment ? If I have anything to say to anyone its said to their face with my name against it.

Anyone involved with the club is approachable to talk to.

Your missing the point I was making
This is a fans forum, people are entitled to their opinions and some might say the board do not care for what the majority of fans on the terraces are saying right now about the way the team is going.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:16 am 

The board don't care ?? They work tireless to keep the club a float and take alot of flack for doing so.

You care that much step up and get involved

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:45 pm 

Suppose this thread will die for a couple of weeks then it’ll come back around after a defeat or two, Col will keep Bishop up.

I was at the West auckland game and seen very little of this so called Ill disciplined behaviour either, what exactly are you saying happened ?

About the directors and chairman who apparently don’t care,was the likes of these who dragged your club through years of being a tenant at other grounds without them you would have nowhere to go twice a week they still get no credit from some supporters for this. . Time for people to step up and get behind the club Instead of being behind a computer spouting evil looking for any opportunity to drag the club through the mud.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:45 pm 

Hartlepoolchimp wrote:
Suppose this thread will die for a couple of weeks then it’ll come back around after a defeat or two, Col will keep Bishop up.

I was at the West auckland game and seen very little of this so called Ill disciplined behaviour either, what exactly are you saying happened ?

About the directors and chairman who apparently don’t care,was the likes of these who dragged your club through years of being a tenant at other grounds without them you would have nowhere to go twice a week they still get no credit from some supporters for this. . Time for people to step up and get behind the club Instead of being behind a computer spouting evil looking for any opportunity to drag the club through the mud.

He was sent to the stands!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:58 pm 

Well said chimp you keeping well

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:28 pm 

Two Bluey wrote:
Hartlepoolchimp wrote:

He was sent to the stands!

In a local derby what a rascal.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:29 pm 

nemesis wrote:
Well said chimp you keeping well

I’m very well mate cheers

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:49 pm 

Good post Chimp. As you know majority of Bishops fans give nothing but support through mostly lean times for a good few years now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:51 pm 

Mike M wrote:
Good post Chimp. As you know majority of Bishops fans give nothing but support through mostly lean times for a good few years now.

Stop blowing smoke LLB !

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:58 pm 

Mike M wrote:

Never met a bad bishop fan.