It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:02 am

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Myers
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:49 am
Posts: 3
Hows it a silly comment ? If I have anything to say to anyone its said to their face with my name against it.

Anyone involved with the club is approachable to talk to.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Myers
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:52 pm
Posts: 93
Two Bluey wrote:
What a silly comment!
This is a fans forum
The only event that Bishop put on to discuss the team was the managers questions night way back when !
And if you believe that bull's droppings more fool you.


Mr P, what was not to believed at the talk in earlier this season?.....what I heard was that it was to be a big rebuilding job, there would be bumps in the road regards on field performances for the remainder of the season.....isn't that's what's pretty much happened?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Myers
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:42 pm
Posts: 6
Mike M wrote:
Two Bluey wrote:
What a silly comment!
This is a fans forum
The only event that Bishop put on to discuss the team was the managers questions night way back when !
And if you believe that bull's droppings more fool you.


Mr P, what was not to believed at the talk in earlier this season?.....what I heard was that it was to be a big rebuilding job, there would be bumps in the road regards on field performances for the remainder of the season.....isn't that's what's pretty much happened?


Mr P !
Bumps in the road !! Its more like a car crash
Our better players leaving and lesser players coming in I can't see it getting any better myself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Myers
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:42 pm
Posts: 6
nemesis wrote:
Hows it a silly comment ? If I have anything to say to anyone its said to their face with my name against it.

Anyone involved with the club is approachable to talk to.


Your missing the point I was making
This is a fans forum, people are entitled to their opinions and some might say the board do not care for what the majority of fans on the terraces are saying right now about the way the team is going.
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Myers
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:49 am
Posts: 3
The board don't care ?? They work tireless to keep the club a float and take alot of flack for doing so.

You care that much step up and get involved


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Myers
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:38 pm
Posts: 21
Suppose this thread will die for a couple of weeks then it’ll come back around after a defeat or two, Col will keep Bishop up.

I was at the West auckland game and seen very little of this so called Ill disciplined behaviour either, what exactly are you saying happened ?

About the directors and chairman who apparently don’t care,was the likes of these who dragged your club through years of being a tenant at other grounds without them you would have nowhere to go twice a week they still get no credit from some supporters for this. . Time for people to step up and get behind the club Instead of being behind a computer spouting evil looking for any opportunity to drag the club through the mud.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Myers
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:42 pm
Posts: 6
Hartlepoolchimp wrote:
Suppose this thread will die for a couple of weeks then it’ll come back around after a defeat or two, Col will keep Bishop up.

I was at the West auckland game and seen very little of this so called Ill disciplined behaviour either, what exactly are you saying happened ?

About the directors and chairman who apparently don’t care,was the likes of these who dragged your club through years of being a tenant at other grounds without them you would have nowhere to go twice a week they still get no credit from some supporters for this. . Time for people to step up and get behind the club Instead of being behind a computer spouting evil looking for any opportunity to drag the club through the mud.


He was sent to the stands!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Myers
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:49 am
Posts: 3
Well said chimp you keeping well


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Myers
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:38 pm
Posts: 21
Two Bluey wrote:
Hartlepoolchimp wrote:
Suppose this thread will die for a couple of weeks then it’ll come back around after a defeat or two, Col will keep Bishop up.

I was at the West auckland game and seen very little of this so called Ill disciplined behaviour either, what exactly are you saying happened ?

About the directors and chairman who apparently don’t care,was the likes of these who dragged your club through years of being a tenant at other grounds without them you would have nowhere to go twice a week they still get no credit from some supporters for this. . Time for people to step up and get behind the club Instead of being behind a computer spouting evil looking for any opportunity to drag the club through the mud.


He was sent to the stands!



In a local derby what a rascal.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Myers
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:38 pm
Posts: 21
nemesis wrote:
Well said chimp you keeping well



I’m very well mate cheers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Myers
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:52 pm
Posts: 93
Good post Chimp. As you know majority of Bishops fans give nothing but support through mostly lean times for a good few years now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Myers
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:42 pm
Posts: 6
Mike M wrote:
Good post Chimp. As you know majority of Bishops fans give nothing but support through mostly lean times for a good few years now.


Stop blowing smoke LLB !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Myers
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:38 pm
Posts: 21
Mike M wrote:
Good post Chimp. As you know majority of Bishops fans give nothing but support through mostly lean times for a good few years now.


Never met a bad bishop fan.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group