It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:11 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Promotion /Relagation
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:52 am 

Like i said.... If am sponsoring a player. Thats what am agreeing to. i dont want that money spent on seats(or whatever) thats are unlikely to be used

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:37 am 

trevor56 wrote:
Like i said.... If am sponsoring a player. Thats what am agreeing to. i dont want that money spent on seats(or whatever) thats are unlikely to be used

Think, therefore am.
Misses something without the "I". :?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:53 am 

trevor56 wrote:

It’s brilliant you have the resources to sponsor a player. Perhaps pull your money to make sure Morpeth don’t finish in the top two , then you’ll be sorted . How you can winge about the the traveling being promoted, but on the other hand support quality players is beyond me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:06 pm 

trevor56 wrote:

Surely people see sponsorships such as this as general club funds? I know some clubs have schemes specifically to boost the playing budget, but that's not the same.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:26 pm 

Exactly... Unless you know details of sponsorships nobody is in a position to specify how and where it is spent.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:48 pm 

trevor56 wrote:
Exactly... Unless you know details of sponsorships nobody is in a position to specify how and where it is spent.

Which comes full circle to my argument that until a Club that wins the league produces audited accounts proving they can’t afford promotion, I will believe they can .

Simply saying they prefer to be local and home for tea is at least honest , and I do have respect for that position

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:24 pm 

All this crap about promotion from the league should of been sorted out years ago but the LMC of the league buried here head in the sand when they should of embraced the first steps when the whole system was been set up. It has nothing to with the vase as the NL was in the trophy at the time. The league took a step backwards and will never recover as most clubs are happy were they. players happy with wages . clubs happy for good cup run with a chance of Wembley etc etc in a comfort zone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:26 pm 

Wack wrote:
trevor56 wrote:

Which comes full circle to my argument that until a Club that wins the league produces audited accounts proving they can’t afford promotion, I will believe they can .

Simply saying they prefer to be local and home for tea is at least honest , and I do have respect for that position

Which club do you follow?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:39 pm 

So looks like there could be 4 teams relegated from 2nd Div is that right ?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:45 pm 

SSOT wrote:

That's how we look at it,assuming the 3 feeder leagues promote a team that has passed ground criteria.get to fifth bottom has to be the first target.think the alliance and wearside will promote,not yet sure about the north riding.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:07 pm 

kays mate wrote:
SSOT wrote:

That's how we look at it,assuming the 3 feeder leagues promote a team that has passed ground criteria.get to fifth bottom has to be the first target.think the alliance and wearside will promote,not yet sure about the north riding.

If Cleator Moor Celtic are promoted from the Wearside league. Then they’ll likely be placed in the NWCL1N and not the EBAC NL2.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:11 pm 

So if cleator moor finish above boldon and Redcar and are in the top five and take promotion to the new nwcl north, then the wearside league wouldn't promote a team to the ebac nl2 as fa rules state only one team from each feeder league can be promoted,thus the bottom 3 will go down instead of the 4.also Penrith I understand could be laterally moved to the nwcl whatever division they're in.all it's and buts at the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:06 pm 

kays mate wrote:
So if cleator moor finish above boldon and Redcar and are in the top five and take promotion to the new nwcl north, then the wearside league wouldn't promote a team to the ebac nl2 as fa rules state only one team from each feeder league can be promoted,thus the bottom 3 will go down instead of the 4.also Penrith I understand could be laterally moved to the nwcl whatever division they're in.all it's and buts at the moment.

The FA are introducing 2 new step 6 leagues. One is being created by regionalising the NWCL1 & the other is in the Eastern Counties/Essex Senior leagues area! Any step 7 feeder leagues in or close to these new leagues. Will probably be promoting more than a single club & the top 5 requirement will also be loosened. So I think Cleator Moor Celtic will be playing in the NWCL1N next season, come what may! If Redcar Athletic chase them down & win the WL. They will give the FA no options other than to promote them. The FA won’t want to relegate extra clubs unnecessarily & also against there rules & regs. Redcar Athletic know the score & will be doing their damnedest to win the league.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:38 pm 

Windy1970 wrote:
kays mate wrote:

The FA are introducing 2 new step 6 leagues. One is being created by regionalising the NWCL1 & the other is in the Eastern Counties/Essex Senior leagues area! Any step 7 feeder leagues in or close to these new leagues. Will probably be promoting more than a single club & the top 5 requirement will also be loosened. So I think Cleator Moor Celtic will be playing in the NWCL1N next season, come what may! If Redcar Athletic chase them down & win the WL. They will give the FA no options other than to promote them. The FA won’t want to relegate extra clubs unnecessarily & also against there rules & regs. Redcar Athletic know the score & will be doing their damnedest to win the league.

So what you are saying is Cleator wont be promoted to the NL but they will be promoted laterally even if the finish 5th. Surely then the same should apply to Redcar if they finish 2nd behind Cleator . Or would the Wearside League object to losing 2 clubs?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:28 pm 

bigcbeat wrote:
Windy1970 wrote:
kays mate wrote:

So what you are saying is Cleator wont be promoted to the NL but they will be promoted laterally even if the finish 5th. Surely then the same should apply to Redcar if they finish 2nd behind Cleator . Or would the Wearside League object to losing 2 clubs?

The Wearside League has to reduce to 16 clubs maximum for next season. The FALC are taking more control of club distributions across step 7. So the Wearside league won’t actually have anything to do with the FA’s decisions. The reason why Cleator Moor Celtic could potentially be promoted from finishing in whatever position(even outside the top 5)is because there’s spaces to fill in the new step 6 league! There are no spaces in the EBAC NL & in fact they’ll have to reduce there numbers. This is very important & a current team finishing 4th bottom of the NL2, will always have priority over a team from outside the league. The FA’s rules and regs cover this and that club would win an appeal over being relegated. Because the FA would break its own rules & regs.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next