It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:33 am

All times are UTC

Switch to mobile style

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Washington FC are looking for players
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:47 am 

Due to an increasing number of injuries, Washington FC are looking for players.
Players must be at Norther League standard and willing to commit to all games and training.

Please email info@washingtonfc.co.uk if you are interested.

League transfer rules apply.

Post subject: Re: Washington FC are looking for players
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:27 pm 

Hi Andrew ,I hope when you put 7 days in for players ,clubs have the courtesy to respond unlike your club when emailed. Regards

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:36 pm 

footie fan wrote:
Hi Andrew ,I hope when you put 7 days in for players ,clubs have the courtesy to respond unlike your club when emailed. Regards

Responded through a PM.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:52 pm 

andrewgibsonWFC wrote:
footie fan wrote:

Responded through a PM.

stirred a hornets nest there footy fan.they dont do anything the right way.they have a lot to learn.running people into the league giving one sided stories before people can reply and give their side.players at washington still have other clubs gear weeks after joining,no respect.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:04 pm 

tenpole tudor wrote:
andrewgibsonWFC wrote:
footie fan wrote:

Responded through a PM.

stirred a hornets nest there footy fan.they dont do anything the right way.they have a lot to learn.running people into the league giving one sided stories before people can reply and give their side.players at washington still have other clubs gear weeks after joining,no respect.

Again replied on PM for details.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:06 pm 

For the above vague comments I have privately asked for details. Once I get them I will speak to relevant people involved in the club for answers.

Once I have them I will be fully transparent on here with our response.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:10 pm 

andrewgibsonWFC wrote:
For the above vague comments I have privately asked for details. Once I get them I will speak to relevant people involved in the club for answers.

Have to say Andrew, its a slightly unconventional approach for a Club to appeal for players on this forum, not saying there is anything wrong, just a little different :?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:14 pm 

Wack wrote:
andrewgibsonWFC wrote:

Have to say Andrew, its a slightly unconventional approach for a Club to appeal for players on this forum, not saying there is anything wrong, just a little different :?

I have seen it before. Knowing many players and club officials are on here its an avenue for us to explore. Often get posts notifying of available players so why not?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:39 pm 

Wack wrote:
andrewgibsonWFC wrote:

Wack got to agree strange way of tapping up players who are not playing at there clubs on a regular basis. its like a fisherman chck some bait out and see what bites.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:43 pm 

braunton wrote:
Wack wrote:
andrewgibsonWFC wrote:

Wack got to agree strange way of tapping up players who are not playing at there clubs on a regular basis. its like a fisherman chck some bait out and see what bites.

Further to this nothing in the Wearside or NA forums asking for players

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:46 pm 

braunton wrote:
Wack wrote:
andrewgibsonWFC wrote:

Might work. It is not the only method at our disposal. But it is worth a try.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:53 pm 

Wack got to agree strange way of tapping up players who are not playing at there clubs on a regular basis. its like a fisherman chck some bait out and see what bites.[/quote]

Might work. It is not the only method at our disposal. But it is worth a try.[/quote]

so you agree its another way of tapping up players and you have other way at your disposal. hope you play by the rules ie 7days if not the FA will have a field day looking at this

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:10 pm 

I thought Washington were in partnership with Washington juniors and the whole idea was to be promoting from there and not signing any tom, dick and Harry from anywhere?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:31 pm 

Iam interested in playing northern league football again do you have a phone number who I can get in touch with?? Iam 53 years old but still think I could do a job at Washington

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:33 pm 

Big lad wrote:
Iam interested in playing northern league football again do you have a phone number who I can get in touch with?? Iam 53 years old but still think I could do a job at Washington

:lol: :lol: :lol:

To be fair this Andrew seems ok , it’s their ignorant secretary I have a beef with , I think their league position shows a bit of karma :shock: