It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:23 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Bishop signing
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:52 pm
Posts: 200
Michael Tait - defender? From Blyth AFC i think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bishop signing
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:54 pm
Posts: 3259
Location: Costa del Ryhope-by-the-sea
A Michael Joseph Tait born 1988 was at Dunston last season, Washington in 2015-16, West Auckland and North Shields in 2014-15, North Shields and Whitley Bay 2013-14, Shildon in 2012-13 and Ashington 2011-12.

_________________
The Senility Prayer:
God grant me the senility to forget the people
I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
The eyesight to tell the difference.

If God had wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bishop signing
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:54 am
Posts: 440
el Queso Grande wrote:
A Michael Joseph Tait born 1988 was at Dunston last season, Washington in 2015-16, West Auckland and North Shields in 2014-15, North Shields and Whitley Bay 2013-14, Shildon in 2012-13 and Ashington 2011-12.

Is he a player or a groundhopper?

_________________
Like drinking cans in bed !!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bishop signing
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:54 pm
Posts: 3259
Location: Costa del Ryhope-by-the-sea
Coach wrote:
Is he a player or a groundhopper?

:shock:

_________________
The Senility Prayer:
God grant me the senility to forget the people
I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
The eyesight to tell the difference.

If God had wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bishop signing
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:54 pm
Posts: 3259
Location: Costa del Ryhope-by-the-sea
Coach wrote:
el Queso Grande wrote:
A Michael Joseph Tait born 1988 was at Dunston last season, Washington in 2015-16, West Auckland and North Shields in 2014-15, North Shields and Whitley Bay 2013-14, Shildon in 2012-13 and Ashington 2011-12.

Is he a player or a groundhopper?
Not even sure if it's the same fellow who has signed for Bishops, I was just bored :twisted:

_________________
The Senility Prayer:
God grant me the senility to forget the people
I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
The eyesight to tell the difference.

If God had wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bishop signing
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 7:10 pm
Posts: 29
The Michael Tait who played for West Auckland was a midfielder


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bishop signing
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:10 pm
Posts: 531
If its Tait from Blyth AFC it is the lad who was at Washy, North Shields etc.

He had a falling out with Micky Connors I believe so hardly surprising he hasn't played much.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bishop signing
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:16 pm
Posts: 84
Taity is a central midfielder, is sponsored by Nike and has a decent sized winky....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bishop signing
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:52 pm
Posts: 200
wardy86 wrote:
Taity is a central midfielder, is sponsored by Nike and has a decent sized winky....


Can you be more specific with regards size of his winky please? Firm measurement ect?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bishop signing
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:27 pm
Posts: 1144
Mike M wrote:
wardy86 wrote:
Taity is a central midfielder, is sponsored by Nike and has a decent sized winky....


Can you be more specific with regards size of his winky please? Firm measurement ect?


Trust you to come out with that.mate just come out ffs


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Turk, Yahoo [Bot] and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group