It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:09 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 858 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next
 Post subject: Re: The FA's proposed new restructuring
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:58 am 

Either way this is going to go T**s Up!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:59 am 

bigcbeat wrote:
It makes no difference if you have a 100 year lease on a ground you can’t do anything that alters the facility with out permission from the site owners. I know that much from experiencentre if you do you are liable to put it back as was at your expense

That can't be right as I said that on page 30 you need the permission from the owner to make alterations/improvements to their property and if you carried out the work without said permission what the consequences could be, but a number of people on here refused to believe it. :?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:05 am 

Neil M wrote:
http://blythafc.co.uk/news/club-statement-24-06-18/

Blyth confirm they're 'starting' the seasin at Woodhorn Lane due to the pitch at South Newsham not being up to standard yet.

Little dig at the council at the end of the statement

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:45 am 

england wrote:
Neil M wrote:
http://blythafc.co.uk/news/club-statement-24-06-18/

Blyth confirm they're 'starting' the seasin at Woodhorn Lane due to the pitch at South Newsham not being up to standard yet.

Little dig at the council at the end of the statement

I thought the Gadge that owns this Club is/was a Town Councillor.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:43 am 

the little fella wrote:
bigcbeat wrote:
It makes no difference if you have a 100 year lease on a ground you can’t do anything that alters the facility with out permission from the site owners. I know that much from experiencentre if you do you are liable to put it back as was at your expense

That can't be right as I said that on page 30 you need the permission from the owner to make alterations/improvements to their property and if you carried out the work without said permission what the consequences could be, but a number of people on here refused to believe it. :?

Barry Elliott had authority to do the ground improvements. He was the building contractor & it was his work that’s caused all the problems. It’s up to him to put them right & no one is expecting him to actually do this.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:48 am 

Does this mean that no team can play at South Newsham? as if they can surely Blyth as senior team should be playing there and Blyth Town moving out as the senior side should have preference due to FA rule. Darlo and bishops springs to mind.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cestrian wrote:
Does this mean that no team can play at South Newsham? as if they can surely Blyth as senior team should be playing there and Blyth Town moving out as the senior side should have preference due to FA rule. Darlo and bishops springs to mind.

As stated above, Blyth AFC will not be playing there. The ground is leased to Blyth Town by the County Council and they (BTFC ) do not have the right to sublet. They can “hire out the facilities” in the same way as a squash court at a sports centre for example, but they cannot sub let.

I don’t think that would allow Blyth AFC to have the security of tenure the Northern League asks for.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:24 pm 

the little fella wrote:
bigcbeat wrote:

Certainly was in our case. The Council stopped us putting a 10 m x 2 m base down for a new covered area until we applied to the planning officer . They give us permission immediately though so worth asking to be safe i reckon.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:48 pm 

bigcbeat wrote:
the little fella wrote:
bigcbeat wrote:

Certainly was in our case. The Council stopped us putting a 10 m x 2 m base down for a new covered area until we applied to the planning officer . They give us permission immediately though so worth asking to be safe i reckon.

Just joshing. Of course it's right.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:59 pm 

Windy1970 wrote:
Timmy88 wrote:
Windy1970 wrote:
Just to clarify the issues with South Newsham’s pitch. Barry Elliott did some ground improvements that have destroyed the drainage. The drainage lines have all been cut & the hard standing put down is actually causing the rainwater to flood the pitch.
so what your saying its all his fault did he pay the fencing and floodlights just asking so must have put a few pounds in to the place

Blyth Town have been told that to put it right will cost £100k

I find that figure hard to believe.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:17 pm 

Blyth Town have been told that to put it right will cost £100k[/quote]

I find that figure hard to believe.[/quote]

I only say what I’ve been told. I didn’t pluck the figure out of the air.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:07 pm 

why does mr elliott not bye the ground out right as the council are always trying to safe money if hes got all this money

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:28 pm 

windy me got funny feeling you got something to do with blyth town as you know evey thing what going on :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:10 pm 

Timmy88 wrote:
windy me got funny feeling you got something to do with blyth town as you know evey thing what going on :roll: :roll:

Nope, I have nothing to do with Blyth Town & Kev from Redcar Athletic can vouch for that. I just like making sure the truth is known. Sometimes the information I get is incorrect & I apologise to Northallerton for that :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:50 pm 

AllyGB wrote:
Cestrian wrote:

As stated above, Blyth AFC will not be playing there. The ground is leased to Blyth Town by the County Council and they (BTFC ) do not have the right to sublet. They can “hire out the facilities” in the same way as a squash court at a sports centre for example, but they cannot sub let.

I don’t think that would allow Blyth AFC to have the security of tenure the Northern League asks for.

They must have had security in order to gain entry to Div 2 . I thought it was pre requisite as are lights and stands etc . Didn’t Ryhope get demoted for not having a stand in place ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 858 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next