Switch to full style
100% Unofficial
Forum rules
Post a reply

Re: The FA's proposed new restructuring

Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:56 pm

Looks like only14 teams in wearside league.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:12 pm

revlo wrote:Looks like only14 teams in wearside league.

16. Horden Community Welfare and West Auckland Tunns to be verified by LMC as members at AGM did not wish to make a decision prior to outcome of Darlington RA's placement.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:44 pm

the little fella wrote:

16. Horden Community Welfare and West Auckland Tunns to be verified by LMC as members at AGM did not wish to make a decision prior to outcome of Darlington RA's placement.

Whats the usual/expected number of teams in the Wearside ?

Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:52 pm

Wack wrote:
the little fella wrote:

Whats the usual/expected number of teams in the Wearside ?

The F.A. have reduced all step 7 league sizes to a maximum of 16. Unless the F.A. have given special dispensation to run with slightly more than that amount. Which has happened with 3 or 4 step 7 league’s.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:18 pm

Only14 teams on step 7 list released from fa that's why I said 14

Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:30 pm

revlo wrote:Only14 teams on step 7 list released from fa that's why I said 14

[hr]
The league are allowed to add these two teams. But they will need to get authority from the F.A.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:01 pm

CLUB STATEMENT - APPEAL WITHDRAWN

http://www.alnwicktownfc.co.uk/news/2018/06/club-statement-appeal-withdrawn

Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:18 pm

cook wrote:CLUB STATEMENT - APPEAL WITHDRAWN

Are you able to say what the grounds for appeal were in the first place ? Cheers

Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:18 pm

cook wrote:CLUB STATEMENT - APPEAL WITHDRAWN

What were the grounds for the appeal?

Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am

england wrote:

[hr]
It’s all to do with the issues surrounding Blyth. I wonder if the NL committee have told them that the groundshare at Ashington is acceptable. I wonder if the committee will investigate whether any rules have been broken?

Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:46 am

Windy1970 wrote:
england wrote:

[hr]
It’s all to do with the issues surrounding Blyth. I wonder if the NL committee have told them that the groundshare at Ashington is acceptable. I wonder if the committee will investigate whether any rules have been broken?

As has been stated before it would have made no difference to Alnwick whether they won the appeal or not,they finished bottom and fa rules state no bottom teams will be reprieved,even then Darlington Ra would have been the recipients of the good luck.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:29 am

Blyth AFC currently innocent of any wrongdoing and not under investigation of doing so by any football based authority as far as I'm aware. So my question is how do you base your appeal against a current innocent party? I was correct stating any appeal was Pointless but did get it wrong by believing Alnwick wouldn't make such an appeal. What were they thinking of what they were actually going to gain from this?
Last edited by the little fella on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:50 am

ITS TAKING WHAT SEEMS LIKE AN AGE TO SORT THESE APPEALS OUT :?

Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:19 am

bigcbeat wrote:ITS TAKING WHAT SEEMS LIKE AN AGE TO SORT THESE APPEALS OUT :?

So many and then there have been more knock on effected teams who also then appealed. Step 7 teams have until 18th June to appeal so we're looking at it going into July before it's finally all done and dusted.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:14 am

This is a once in a generation upheaval, and probably the biggest ever undertaken. It was inevitable that there was going to be a drawn out process given each step needed to be resolved before the next one could be.
Post a reply