It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:54 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 858 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 58  Next
 Post subject: Re: The FA's proposed new restructuring
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:09 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol: I bet you used to pop the bairns ball from next door if it came in your garden aswell did you?

:? We've had grants in the past and don't own our ground?[/quote]
Did you get the written permission of your landlord/owner? If I was a landlord and someone altered say a building or erected some construction on MY land without MY permission I'd be a little ticked off and may take legal action to have it returned to as described in the tenancy agreement.[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:11 pm 
Site Admin

the little fella wrote:
Neil M wrote:
the little fella wrote:
In answer to Wack's last post I can guess you have not held a tenancy. As a tenant you cannot make alterations/improvements to the land/structure of what you rent without the written permission of the landlord. In a joint tenancy you have equal rights. So there is nothing like a 60/40 tenancy. A tenant nor joint tenant should qualify for improvement grants as they do not own the ground because it is the landlord who is the owner. It is entirely up to the landlord/owner therefore if he/she/they wish or want to make any improvements to THEIR ground.

:? We've had grants in the past and don't own our ground?

Did you get the written permission of your landlord/owner? If I was a landlord and someone altered say a building or erected some construction on MY land without MY permission I'd be a little ticked off and may take legal action to have it returned to as described in the tenancy agreement.

No idea, but getting permission from the land owner is irrelevant to the point about tenants being allowed to obtain grants. The fact is tenants with sufficient years on their lease are able to apply for and obtain grants for ground improvements.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:55 pm 

Or putting it another way "the little fella" you were completely wrong and a very fundamental issue :roll: :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:12 am 

West Allotment don't have sole use of Druid Park as it stands currently, there are plenty of Rugby teams using it present for training and occasional league games though they are fewer than there used to be since the Falcons opened up their pitch to hire.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:36 pm 

aidan's father wrote:
West Allotment don't have sole use of Druid Park as it stands currently, there are plenty of Rugby teams using it present for training and occasional league games though they are fewer than there used to be since the Falcons opened up their pitch to hire.

You are aware you can rent all or PART of a business premises and for a set period? Therefore West Allotment Celtic are hardly likely to have the rugby pitches on their rental agreement They should have sole use of the suitable pitch at set periods on their rental agreement, which should also cover any midweek, home cup ties and rearranged fixtures. A Rugby club's tenancy should cover a named rugby pitch and if required could rent the pitch for training during any period not included within West Allotment Celtic's rental agreement

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:08 pm 

Sorry I was confused, I thought the discussion was around WAC being sole tenant, not just a team which rents a pitch. The rugby teams play on the same pitch as WAC. The rugby teams have no tenancy they just book it as and when they want to. And the American Football team, same pitch, rent it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:50 pm 

I don’t know if this’ll have an effect on the local step 7 leagues. But the West Lancs League are saying that they are losing there step 7 status. I wonder if this could mean that Whitehaven Amateurs move back to the Wearside league(if they aren’t promoted or end up relegated)!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:22 pm 

Windy1970 wrote:
I don’t know if this’ll have an effect on the local step 7 leagues. But the West Lancs League are saying that they are losing there step 7 status. I wonder if this could mean that Whitehaven Amateurs move back to the Wearside league(if they aren’t promoted or end up relegated)!

Well that's interesting. Do you know why this league is possibly losing it's Step 7 Status? Perhaps your post might have more impact on the Wearside League section of the forum.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:23 pm 

Wack wrote:
Or putting it another way "the little fella" you were completely wrong and a very fundamental issue :roll: :D

I beg to differ.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:11 pm 

the little fella wrote:
Windy1970 wrote:

Well that's interesting. Do you know why this league is possibly losing it's Step 7 Status? Perhaps your post might have more impact on the Wearside League section of the forum.

With Garstang & Longridge both likely to be promoted & Whitehaven possibly promoted. There isn’t going to be much in the way of ground standards, left in the Lancs league! God knows what teams are going to do from north of Bolton to the Scottish Borders. On the North West side of the country!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:57 am 

The NCEL are saying that two clubs have asked to be laterally transferred at the end of the season. The clubs have asked for their identities to be kept private. There are 3 options & one could effect the NL. Option 1) the clubs are from the northern reaches of the NCEL & the clubs want to move to the NL(this is the unlikeliest IMO). Option 2) the clubs are from West Yorkshire, are at step 6 & want to join the NWCL1N(quite likely IMO). Option 3) the clubs are from Nottinghamshire, are at step 6 or are just about to be relegated to that level & want to join the EMCL(probably the most likely IMO).
The NCEL also told me that the F.A. has told them that the bottom 2 in the NCEL1 will be relegated. The F.A. are looking to laterally transfer clubs, so other clubs won’t be relegated because of the restructure. At the moment both NPL1’s bottom placed clubs would both be relegated into the NCEL(although Sheffield have games in hand)& the NCEL looks like the league that’s going to be most effected by the restructure(except those that are creating new step 6 leagues)!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:20 pm 

Thinking about the last post, I would imagine that it’s unlikely now that extra clubs will be relegated from the NL2 at the end of the season. But it’s highly likely that clubs will be laterally transferred to neighbouring leagues. If Northallerton fails to go up, then they must be high on the list for lateral transfer!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:49 am 

Windy, just out of interest, where do you think the extra step 5 leagues will appear, assuming their goal is 1-2-4-8-16?

Do you think the FA are trialling at step 6 with the North West Counties split?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:27 pm 

goose wrote:
Windy, just out of interest, where do you think the extra step 5 leagues will appear, assuming their goal is 1-2-4-8-16?

Do you think the FA are trialling at step 6 with the North West Counties split?

I think the East Midlands will get one, covering Notts, Derbys, Leics & south Lincs(below the M180). The other one might mirror, what’s happening in the NWCL at step 6! But other leagues will be shunted around as well. The alternative is the F.A. decides to rip the whole of step 5 up, start again & do a Rugby Union style set up!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:48 pm 

That's interesting, the East Mids one should take some NCEL sides. It's interesting looking at the map, there are vast swathes of the country with barely any representation at steps 5-7, mainly North Yorkshire and the North West. Obviously the East Midlands and South West are also struggling too, there are local parks leagues where the same sides exchange the title year after year. I wonder if the FA could try and encourage more progression in these areas that usually incur high travelling costs. Some sort of small bursary system maybe.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 858 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 58  Next