It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Re: MOVEMENT AT WEST
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:03 am 

Player Blanca wrote:
Parker played 57 games last season and won Players Player and Club Player of the year so whoever he played with he couldn't have done that bad, you must have only seen the bad games he played .
Moving on to this season as you say he is 3rd choice having had limited opportunities. I saw them play RCA when he was MOM in a West win then dropped the following game, how can he possibly get any confidence or form when he is in and out of the team.
Bear in mind he didn't play the first 5 or 6 games and they were conceding then so how is replacing him the answer.
Never mind you're the same person who was writing Leon Ryan off last week so Parkers in good company !

If that's the case then yes I must have only seen the bad games.

I don't know why he is 3rd choice, but I obviously have my reasons, as do the management.

Clearly you are a fan, which is fine as everyone has their reasons.

Not sure what Leon Ryan has got to do with this though!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:01 am 

england wrote:
Player Blanca wrote:
Parker played 57 games last season and won Players Player and Club Player of the year so whoever he played with he couldn't have done that bad, you must have only seen the bad games he played .
Moving on to this season as you say he is 3rd choice having had limited opportunities. I saw them play RCA when he was MOM in a West win then dropped the following game, how can he possibly get any confidence or form when he is in and out of the team.
Bear in mind he didn't play the first 5 or 6 games and they were conceding then so how is replacing him the answer.
Never mind you're the same person who was writing Leon Ryan off last week so Parkers in good company !

If that's the case then yes I must have only seen the bad games.

I don't know why he is 3rd choice, but I obviously have my reasons, as do the management.

Clearly you are a fan, which is fine as everyone has their reasons.

Not sure what Leon Ryan has got to do with this though!

He's basically insinuating that by writing Ryan off you'll write almost anybody off, so your thoughts on Parker should not be taken too seriously.

That's what it looks like to me anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:35 pm 

Yeah I go that TRQ, but I was just trying to imply that because I must disagree with him in that doesn't mean his opinion is right.

Seems like 2 managers are agreeing with me anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:44 pm 

gutted to see Parky go :(

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:00 pm 

Parker at RCA and paxton and hall at west that's almost 100% but not quite sure just yet? Parker and Ross preston thou good pair together.and if people are on the list well the manager must have his reason why

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:07 pm 

Sorry to. see John go. Yes the signings are correct. Coad is also back which is peasing he was outstanding at back end of season. Well bit shocked but I feel something had to change and it has.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:36 pm 

niknak wrote:
Parker at RCA and paxton and hall at west that's almost 100% but not quite sure just yet? Parker and Ross preston thou good pair together.and if people are on the list well the manager must have his reason why

Not always steve, players can request to go on the list.

John and ross have a great understanding having played together at ryton,west briefly and on a sunday.
Hope it all goes well at RCA for parker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:00 pm 

Are these signings the answer Hall was sacked for playing sunday football Coad left after sitting on the bench early on in the season

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:07 pm 

bloots wrote:
Are these signings the answer Hall was sacked for playing sunday football Coad left after sitting on the bench early on in the season

Id probably say no, doesnt leave them in a better position, other than a change is sometimes as good as a signing.

IMO opinion Bedlington and West are showing how hard it is to attract quality at this level.