It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bishop Vs. Darlo: The Aftermath
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:00 pm 

2 yellows first early in game no real issue there, 2nd im guessing hez given for what he see's as delibrate handball rarther than goalscoring opportunity but watching zabaleta there very very similar circumstance.

no1striker wrote:
There is no way bishop will get promoted m8 this year or even next

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:02 pm 

DL5 wrote:
Simon44 wrote:
I've said it before and il say it again - given the high number of Darlo fans you're bound to get more idiots. Sad but true.

This was one of the main reasons which formed one of our appeals to The FA. I don't think we'll see as many away fans that were there yesterday but it'll be interesting to see how other teams cope with the higher influx of Darlo fans.

Thankfully on the whole the day was very good natured and Bishop and Darlo fans mingled like good football fans should. Just a shame one or two incidents make the headlines.

Not exactly headlines but it was in the spotlight, take Boro for example, plenty of incidents of (mostly) isolated bother goes on out of the ground and isn't reported. The fans don't get anywhere near each other in the ground

Yep was at the game at Barnsley, some very violent scenes after.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:13 pm 

Carawest wrote:
bishblues wrote:
aj's pen was same as silvas if you want another comparison lol

What hes missed it ? :mrgreen:

lol i'l give ya that one !

no1striker wrote:
There is no way bishop will get promoted m8 this year or even next

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:33 pm 

Seriously sour grapes with something or somebody at Bishop. Get a life and grow up[/quote]
One carnt even make a comment on the mighty bishop ?? Have i told you to get a life and grow up? You must have abit of a complextion on anybody saying something about bp auckland .[/quote]

It's not just one comment though is it? If its not the players your having a go at its the board, committee etc. So it's obvious you have a problem with bishop somehow. Looking at your posts I'm guessing you were in the same class at school as niknak?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:35 am 

Methinks there is one or two shocks coming Darlo's way. 8)

Bitten by the TERRIERS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:58 am 

DL5 wrote:
ressly pest wrote:
Just a point, if the ref deemed the lad had deliberately stopped a clear goal scoring opportunity he would have shown him a straight red as to the best of my knowledge its not a yellow card offence.

It would appear if he gave a second yellow, it was simply for a clear handball.

Seems like a good occasion and game and bishops were really up against it with ten men. Hope they made a fortune out of yesterday though.

It wasn't a clear goalscoring opportunity, Bishop had a defender covering, as you say it was a clear handball and a 2nd yellow.

First half wasn't anything pretty for either team, fairly even, not enjoyable to watch. Second half Darlo had the wind and sun at their backs plus an extra man. I've seen plenty of games where being a man down is harder to play against than 11, I thought Bishop were going to park the bus but we stepped it up. The substitutions helped with Reay and Purewal causing all sorts of problems, we knocked it round well and Bishop looked dead on their feet after our 2nd went in.

Despite the 3 goals Bishop's keeper looked decent, they're a big team and could do well if they stay on their feet and stop rolling around after every challenge. As for Darlo, a good result but certainly room for improvement.

LLB, I heard someone was swinging handbags in the tin shed, hope you didn't lose your stiletto :shock: :lol:

Hi DL5. Hope you enjoyed yesterday. It was a little more than handbags - some drunken fool climbed into Tin Shed and smacked a Bish fan square in the face for no reason :shock: Mind you not a mark on him so the guy must of had a punch like a moth. 8) Hopefully the guy was dealt with correctly once he had been ejected! Hear there was a little trouble in the Green Tree before the game....maybe just rumours?
Anyway onto the game...from what i can remember after a few sherberts turned into an all night session.......an even 1st half with Bishops creating the only real chances, although i was a little suprised at the fairly slow tempo the game started. Cracking finish from AJ for our goal after his penalty miss (usually a very clinical pen taker i must add). Still fairly comfortable until 68mins before Arjuns header.....he seems to get better every time i see him play. The sending off then started to show as 1883 scored 2 well taken goals to kill us off. Never mind, onto Penrith on Tuesday.

Ps my Stiletto's give me terrible blisters so they were soon discarded!!

1883 reacting like they had just lost a World Cup final - 17/04/2013

Bishop Auckland FC - Champion non league club in the county of Durham for the 16th (SIXTEENTH) time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:08 am 

LLB, did something happen in Tindale Club before the match?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:45 am 

kingswaykid wrote:
Seriously sour grapes with something or somebody at Bishop. Get a life and grow up

One carnt even make a comment on the mighty bishop ?? Have i told you to get a life and grow up? You must have abit of a complextion on anybody saying something about bp auckland .[/quote]

It's not just one comment though is it? If its not the players your having a go at its the board, committee etc. So it's obvious you have a problem with bishop somehow. Looking at your posts I'm guessing you were in the same class at school as niknak?[/quote]
If you were to read my comments for one i wanted bishop to win secondly i gave praise to renshaw and thort he was hard done by . Soooo not a gripe with club or players its the fans like yaself who throw there toys out of the pram when something said . If ya win league i will buy you a new rattle Hows that ? My god !!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:15 am 

i dont know malvern,although i have heard rumours,although aint seen anyone who gets in on a saturday yet to know for sure,there was also rumours about hogans but aparently someone who was in all day went to kings and said it was utter bollox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:19 am 

[quote="kingswaykid]
They can stick the dosh where the sun don't shine as far as I'm concerned. And that's not sour grapes because we lost, the better team won on the day. I was behind the goal when they were singing about Reynolds/Singh and there was only a couple, there was only 6 of us there to start with ! Darlo George you can do one, no one takes you seriously, especially when you weren't even at the match so your comments are irrelevant ![/quote]

If your pals sing offensive songs to hundreds of fans about a man who very recently tried to destroy their club then those target fans are going to get upset.

Don´t act all surprised and offended at the reaction. And you´ll never be as offended as those that the songs were sung at.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:30 am 

trq,it had nowt to do with that,it was an idiot at the front with his cronies and thats the top n bottom of it,had a go what seems to be a comment i made like see how many of yous turn up at dunston.how about the 5 or 6 in first half giving cut throat signs to a lad of ours because he shouted well done to peter jeffries.then intimadately following him as he went for a fag before leaving the ground.wake up pal there was more ding dongs about than you care to admit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:33 am 

Violence is not acceptable for any comment (though obviously people will get upset over songs about Singh), but if someone swung a punch for a "see how many of you turn up at Dunston" comment, then it´s laughable!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:34 am 

and besides,our banter is all fun,wheras yous not only can you tell on here there is a bit of aggresion involved,but when you giving us the pikey jibes with all the snarling faces behind the goal.ps yous have 1 of the biggest gypo sites in north east and call us pikeys?can take it from spenny,shildon etc but think you lot want to give your heads a shek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:36 am 

TheRealQuakerz wrote:
Violence is not acceptable for any comment (though obviously people will get upset over songs about Singh), but if someone swung a punch for a "see how many of you turn up at Dunston" comment, then it´s laughable!

it was me that said it and it was me that got wedged,so think i do have a bit of knowledge about the iincident

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:38 am 

I wasn´t saying you didn´t, I was saying that to get smacked for the Dunston jibe was laughable!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next