It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:55 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: MND Charity night with Bernie Slaven Friday 21st April
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:32 pm 

Hi all, just thought i'd let supporters know that Mike Findley has organised another night with Bernie Slaven after the last one was 'Sold Out' and some supporters were left disappointed as they couldn't get tickets.
Anyone who did attend will confirm Bernie is an excellent speaker and doesn't hold back. He is also happy to answer questions with his honest and frank views, believe me he doesn't hold back!

The event is once again at Marske Cricket Club, date is Friday 21st April and doors will open from 7pm for a 7.30 start. It is a mixed audience and Mike has asked Bernie Slaven if he would also make a posthumous presentation of a recognition framed certificate from the MND Association to recognise 10 years of support to MND, through his Mike Findley MND Fund by Ali Brownlee, his wife Wendy, his daughters Emily and Alison along with his Mum and Dad will be attending.

Tickets are once again priced at only £6 each and can be purchased from Bede Financial in Marske Square or from myself at Car Care of Marske.

As with previous events, your support would be greatly appreciated in making sure this night is also a great success for all concerned.

Look forward to seeing you on the night,

Yours In Sport,
Peter C