It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:41 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: WFC 0 Hebburn 2
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:50 pm 

Well forget the result,more importantly Paul Hutchinson hasn't got a broken leg, now I have to say I've the utmost respect for the guys that run Hebburn and to be fair the majority of them completely agreed the ref completely bottled the situation, by somehow giving only a yellow, I guess we're all thankful hutchys legs are like tree trunks because if he'd been a slighter lad we'd be talking about another broken leg, and I asked the ref why he showed yellow and he said he didn't think it was reckless! His view is the one that counts and as we found after Saturdays incident at WB, it seems seeing things from different angles changes what you see!

There's no place in the game for tackles like that and I'm 100% certain I'd have no hesitation in condemning one of our players for anything similar.

Well done Hebburn for nicking a tight game and in all honesty I don't think promotion is a realistic aim for that side, but if they do get there fair play to them.

Sometimes you come away from a game and your not bothered about the result and I'm just pleased were not all heading to the QE to visit one of our players.

Saturday we travel to Thornaby and anyone free on saturday with a pair of boots give Sacko a ring as I'd suggest we might be struggling to get 11 fit players out.

Post subject: Re: WFC 0 Hebburn 2
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:34 am 

Team: Scott Cresswell. Craig Tate (Adam Cole). Craig Cavanagh. Adam Wilkinson. Paul Hutchinson (John Harrison). Anth Lowrie. Kieran Wrightson (Jonny Mann). Paul Cavanagh. Lawrence McKenna. Steven Aiston. Sam MacIntosh.

Unused subs: None.