It is currently Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Whickham 5 Darlington RA 2
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:26 am 

Team: Scott Cresswell. Paul Hutchinson. Lewis Axon (48, pen) (Sam MacIntosh).
Kieran Wrightson. Kris Holmes. Anth Lowrie. Scott Robson (44). Johnny Mann (Craig Tate). Lawrence McKenna (76, 88). Steven Aiston (24). Paul Cavanagh (Callum Benson).

Unused sub: Danny Henderson.

Post subject: Re: Whickham 5 Darlington RA 2
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:51 pm 

Well there you go, we were shocking on tuesday, yet we comfortably beat an in form Darlington RA today, I'd hate to have to predict our results for a living as its impossible.

I thought Steven and treadie were a handful up front and they deserved the 3 goals they shared between them particularly the 4th goal with a brilliant run by Steven finished calmly by treadie.

Overall a good and deserved 3 points and we leave the Glebe for a little while and we start again with a trip to another good side in Birtley next week.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:08 am 
from an outsider i would also hate to predict whickhams scores also. however one thing i can say about whickham they have been very unlucky with injuries and also players leaving at a bad time both concurrant i may add. however i think when every one is fit and available for selection whickham would match anybody in that league and i expect them to finish this season very strongly and they also have a great chance of joy in the cup. dont mind the lad mckenna up front either that lad can play a bit. good luck for the rest of the season lads im sure you lot will go on a good run from now......

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:33 pm 

'Local follower' I'm intrigued at your identity and as much as you state your an 'outsider' I have my doubts especially after your very correct summing up of our Injury problems topped off by losing 4 very good players to 1st div clubs at the same time.

I'm going to to guess your the bloke I met in a car park in Dunston the other week! If not fair enough and your welcome to PM me and let me know as your well clued up on the club, and if I'm Wrong you'd be welcome to join us!

Agree Treadies done very well and as I said I thought both strikers did well yesterday.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:45 pm 
ressley like i say i watch a lot of local games so no im not an insider i know a few of the lads. and also 1 of the management team who i spoke to a few times about u lot hence me knowing about injuries and players leaving. like i said on an earlier post i shall introduce myself to you one day next time im up there but i watch a lot of different teams so i never no when its going to be. regards

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:25 pm 

Fair enough mate, I seem to have guessed wrong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:21 pm 
no problem mate like i say i shall introduce myself next time im up the gleeb.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 pm 

thats bullas or conn that local follower not me les im the know it all ha there my 2 mates and were at the game last night