It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Hebburn Town v Jarrow
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:00 pm 

Jarrow travel to local rivals for the third meeting of the season; second in the league having met during pre-season in the LDV Summer Cup. Jarrow edged Hebburn early on in the season 1-0, one of only two defeats Hebburn have suffered this season. They will be looking to maintain pressure at the top of ENL2 and avenge that derby loss early on in the season.

The match is at Hebburn Sports and Social at 3:00PM this Saturday and with local pride at stake during this derby a good crowd is hoped for!

#UTJ

Post subject: Re: Hebburn Town v Jarrow
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:10 pm 

On Saturday we travel the short distance to face Hebburn Town.

We have Sam Attewell returning to the squad, having missed last week's game.

Like all Northern League games Saturday's match will be a really tough one. We have prepared for this game as we do for all of our games and had a really good solid training session on Wednesday under the lights at Perth Green where we had a full squad in attendance. Our facilities have allowed us to be able to prepare well for this game.

Hebburn represent a really tough challenge for us, they sit second top of the league and we know that is not easy to do having played 16 games. Full credit to Scott, his management team and players for their season so far. They have a really good squad of players and we know they pose many threats for us. As an added interest we have a number of players in our squad who have had spells at Hebburn. On a personal note I know all the good people involved at Hebburn and I look forward to going their with Jarrow this weekend. Chris, our coaches, our committee and all of our players are also really looking forward to the game.

What we do know is that we will need to be at our best for this game playing against a team in really good form. Hopefully there is a large crowd there and we play our part in a good game.

Regards

DaveBELL Joint manager JARROW FC