It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: BRANDON UNITED F.C. 1 v 0 WILLINGTON A.F.C.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:46 pm 

FT -BRANDON UNITED F.C. 1 v 0 WILLINGTON A.F.C. Saturday 24th Sept. KickOff 3.00pm ENL2.Welfare Park, Rear Commercial Street, Brandon. DH7 8PL

Team: C.Sawyer (R)52m, D.Kokes (McEvoy 51m), B.Hunter ((Cowie 52m), A.Comby, C.Storey (Capt), L.Milner, L.Black, G.Brown, J.White, M.Brown (Y)60m (Y)92m, R.Brown (Lee)86m. Subs: M.Weston, L.Cowie (gk), W.Preston, C.McEvoy, A.Lee.

Stats: Shots 8/6 ShotsonTarget 2/2 Corners 6/6 Offsides 2/1 Fouls 15/10

Post subject: Re: BRANDON UNITED F.C. 1 v 0 WILLINGTON A.F.C.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:39 pm 

Robbed referee had a shocker today booking wrong man when it wasnt even a booking in the first place then sendining a man off for asking whats going on absolute joke he was hope he sticks to under 6 in the future now to durham and the other local derby just hope the fan keeps stum and encourages the players instead of shouting ur fertilizer at them

Post subject: Re: BRANDON UNITED F.C. 1 v 0 WILLINGTON A.F.C.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:39 pm 

kevo wrote:
Robbed referee had a shocker today booking wrong man when it wasnt even a booking in the first place then sendining a man off for asking whats going on absolute joke he was hope he sticks to under 6 in the future now to durham and the other local derby just hope the fan keeps stum and encourages the players instead of shouting ur fertilizer at them

whilst i agree somewhat in your assessment of the referee,i dont agree that willington were robbed at all.we were not at our best yesterday,but apart from one glaring miss/great save? i cant remember willington creating many chances,i do agree however,that even with ten men willington were more prominent in the 2nd half.great to see rob lee back in the fold,the man is a willington legend.