It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:48 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Most cynical team
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm 

Alverthorponian wrote:
And I've never seen the film Split but I will give you one point my name is Kevin and Dingbat that is a fact.

you have given yourself away even more there, and not with the name, rather the fact reference, as at the S&HSCF in question another frickley fan i was sat with who is often mistaken for the Dingbat was in discussion with some SL fans and the hungry horse man (i.e you) was contstantly refering to the use of the word fact

like i say #Rumbled

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:29 pm 

I'm not after backing, you are stating things about SLA, Mr Elliott and Mr Wood but with no backing, no evidence just your so called opinion. I can't prove something that didn't happen pure by the virtue that it didn't happen.

I'm afraid your so called ''contacts'' are wrong, Dingbat. Whoever called and messaged you have also got me mixed up with hungry horse bloke. If his name is Kevin and I am thinking of the right hungry horse bloke I will ask him the next SLA game I go to. If I was hungry horse bloke and his name is Kevin do you honestly think I'd mention my name was Kevin? Or is it a double bluff???

Your take on what allegedly happened on Brammall Lane is yours only, no evidence or back up............

Oh FFS (for fact sake!) Dingbat, so by the fact that I use the word ''fact'' makes me hungry horse bloke? Rafa Benitez used the word 'fact' about a dozen in his rant about Alex Ferguson! Does that mean I'm Rafa Benitez or Rafa Benitez is the hungry house bloke?

And you've used the word twice in your previous comments, does that mean you are me, Rafa or the hungry horse bloke?????

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:52 pm 

what exactly have i stated with no backing?? go on

you are the hungry horse bloke, doesnt matter how much you try to muddy the waters on here, you are him its 100% confirmed, you know that i know as well thats why your dropping in daft little clues, but then trying to make out its not you in case the people at SL see it and tell you off.

bit of advice when your in a hole, stop digging, either leave it there or admit who you are

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:35 pm 

The vast majority of what you have said about SLA, Mr Elliott and Mr Wood in this post and the Brammall Lane post on the Frickley forum has no evidence or substance and no backing. It is purely what you think you have seen, it can't be proved and it can't be disproved.

What you claim went on at the SHFA final and the so-called abuse by the one true hungry horse bloke is unsubstantiated. Nobody else saw it or has backed you up.

For one final time Dingbat I will assure you I am not hungry horse man, I can't say anything more, if you and your contacts choose to think I am hungry horse man I can do no more.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:53 am 

What was this thread about again? :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:31 am 

its about the hungry horse mate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:05 pm 

Neigh lad!

I'll get me coat......!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:01 pm 

Come on Dingbat, les forget what's gone on before.............despite what you think of SLA, Mr Elliott and Mr Wood you've got to profess some kudos for today's performance and result.............for all I know you may have been at the game and we could have met!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:43 am 

Credit were it is due to Shaw Lane, for non league in general its always a positive to see teams from the evo-stick in the first round (whatever you think of them) and i genuinely hope they get a plum tie in tonight draw along with the other sides from this level

on the face of it, it was a massive upset but lets be fair Shaw lane have several players that were playing conference level football not so long ago (Norris,Reeves etc) and budget wise are probably closer to a side like Barrow that most of the clubs in the NPL so take nothing away from them a great win but hardly a true under dog story

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:52 am 

I'll take that...........!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:41 pm 

Alverthorponian wrote:
I'll take that...........!

I thought I would add to the hundreds of congratulatory posts on this board for shaw lane :D

Genuine Serious question alver, if you get a big tie tonight at home what chance it been staged at sheerin park? Heard it was madness outside with over 800 there yesterday? If you pull out a league side do you reckon Oakwell will be on the cards? Or even Frickley?? Especially if segregation is needed

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:32 pm 

And thousands should attend just to watch Steve Evans's reaction to the way Shaw Lane play!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:01 pm 

Could be interesting if it's played at athersley, Mansfield a Nottinghamshire team playing in one of the roughest area's of Barnsley where the miners strike (rightly or wrongly) is not forgotten, as any fans of the league clubs in South Yorkshire will tell you SYPD will be all over that big time, not sure how the ground at athersley could be segregated either?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:44 am 

Its a good point Dingbat!

It wasn't aware of 800 being outside and I'm not sure why if that was the case, I can't imagine 800 folks, assuming some had travelled from Barrow, just walking away calmly.

Barnsley are at home to Brum on 4th November and I think its being mentioned before it might not be wise for 3 sets of fans (I'm discounting us SLA ultras there) being in Barnsley town centre at the same time. I wouldn't be surprised if it is played on the Sunday.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:21 am 

I actually meant the 800 in attendance arriving and leaving the ground, and few locals on Facebook complaining about parking and access etc, and that after the game it was complete madness. Its a great set up at athersley rec but location/access wise it's not the best if more than a few hundred are in attendance

Just get ready for overkill from South Yorkshire's finest who are certain to stick there nose in I am sure they will insist on segregation for a start, they (the police) will want it played at Oakwell i would imagine as it would be far easier to police but the fa rules state not and not sure bfc would be agreeable.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next