It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:43 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bottom 4
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:56 pm 

Martin Gilchrist the grounds owner is doing a decent range in coffin nails apparently, the little f@cking sh@t.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:17 pm 

jetskem wrote:
Martin Gilchrist the grounds owner is doing a decent range in coffin nails apparently, the little f@cking sh@t.

Feel for you Jetskem. A none league club like Skem is the stalwart of the local community, bringing entertainment, good laughs, and good times. Would be sorely missed in your quarter of the world where, if u don't mind me saying, not much else goes on. Good luck and keep us posted.
:(

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:21 pm 

I am beginning to worry about our friends at Westfield Lane. Come on Frickers you and us are the oldest team members in this league, rivalries are old and deep seated, but at the end of the day I wouldn't like you to go down. Keep the faith!
:wink:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:03 pm 

Skelmersdale have arranged a groundshare at Prescot Cables for next season.
Not ideal, but I hope the club survives.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:22 pm 

At least they've got something sorted, all the best to them

DONT LOSE THE FAITH!!!!!

1st Team - NL North
#CoxhoeFanChris
#EveshamFanChris

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:39 am 

Workington v Ilkeston has been called off. Ilkeston fails to raise team(all but two of the players are now on strike over not being paid for months)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:47 pm 

yaskas, we were toothless again today, even after grantham went down to 10 men. adam priestley ran his socks off for the blues but we carried too many others. still not out of it yet but we need to pick up and quick.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:55 pm 

forest blue wrote:
yaskas, we were toothless again today, even after grantham went down to 10 men. adam priestley ran his socks off for the blues but we carried too many others. still not out of it yet but we need to pick up and quick.

Good luck mate, think short of a disaster, we should avoid the drop. Will be watching your results in the remaining games. As I said this league wouldn't be the same without you.
:wink:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:13 pm 

Got to feel sorry for the locals but it is bye bye to the joke club called Ilkeston FC..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:49 pm 

do228 wrote:
Got to feel sorry for the locals but it is bye bye to the joke club called Ilkeston FC..

Cheers for that!

We are going through a hideous time thanks to a hideous owner. But he will soon be gone and we will be back!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:32 pm 

ilson wrote:
do228 wrote:

Cheers for that!

We are going through a hideous time thanks to a hideous owner. But he will soon be gone and we will be back!

Sorry to see u go , especially now u got the rail station up and running , hope u get your club sorted , as that MR Numbskull has robbed you simples ! and Skem , enjoyed my visit the other wk , good luck nx season , in what will be a tough North div with South Shields and Cleethorpes prob's from NECL and Frickley could drop in there yet , not looking good for them after todays defeat .

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:49 pm 

Would imagine/hope we will be in the South.

Statement from the supporters group today on all the shenanigans at the club if anyone is interested - http://www.erewashsound.com/news/boroug ... 8.facebook

I know folk don't really care as they think it won't ever happen to their club but it can and will.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:48 pm 

Nibbler wrote:
ilson wrote:
do228 wrote:

Cheers for that!

Sorry to see u go , especially now u got the rail station up and running , hope u get your club sorted , as that MR Numbskull has robbed you simples ! and Skem , enjoyed my visit the other wk , good luck nx season , in what will be a tough North div with South Shields and Cleethorpes prob's from NECL and Frickley could drop in there yet , not looking good for them after todays defeat .

I think Cleethorpes will be in the NPL1S, but you can probably add Atherton Cols from the NWCL & they look they've got a handy set up as well

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:21 am 

Who else?

Stafford V Corby
Stourbridge V Frickley
Sutton V Matlock

Corby V Grantham
Frickley V Speny
Sutton V Halesowen

Coalville V Corby
Mickleover V Frickley
Workington V Sutton

Two good chances for Sutton to get 3 more points with those two home fixtures but they do have a poor goal diff to Corby, six worse.

8 consecutive defeats for Frickley does not suggest they have any chance what so ever, as things stand at the moment they need 5 points assuming Sutton and Corby loose every game left. Corby are also on a poor run, only one point in the last 5.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:55 am 

If Sutton show the spirit and hardwork they put in against us yesterday then they'll stay up. Like Halesowen and Stourbridge, superb club and fans, i hope they stay in the league and really enjoyed my visit with Spenny yesterday.

Conference North

Mind that Gap Bishop ^^^^

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next