It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:59 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: The FA trophy
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:40 pm 

Is it just me or is the Evo-Stick website down, or at least running very slowly/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:40 pm 

Ossett 1 Ashton 0... flippin' heck, we were bad!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:47 pm 

Daz M wrote:
Is it just me or is the Evo-Stick website down, or at least running very slowly/

Its just you Daz!

:roll: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:50 pm 

yaskas8 wrote:
Daz M wrote:

Its just you Daz!

Cheers mate, but it's OK for me now. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:56 pm 

Daz M wrote:
yaskas8 wrote:
Daz M wrote:

Its just you Daz!

Cheers mate, but it's OK for me now. :lol:

Glad to hear it pal!

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:07 pm 

Chorleyclaret wrote:
Tom Ince sent off again for the second game running.

Temperament?

Lost 3-2 to a not so good New Mills side. Losing 2-0 after 5 mins. First goal after 17 seconds and the 2nd a penalty. Might as well had played with ten men the first ten minutes with a certain player not trying until was subbed off. Saved a penalty on the half hour and then pulled back to 2-1. Our keeper got sent off just before half time. Second half played better with ten men and got a deserved equalizer from a penalty. Lapse in concentration for their winning goal with 5 minutes left. Lots of changes to come in the next few weeks!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:45 pm 

salkster wrote:
Chorleyclaret wrote:

Temperament?

Last Saturday, he was unlucky the ref saw the foot stamp, today, he was booked for a dive in the first half, the a needless challenge 70 yards from his own goal on the wing, so yeh.. Disappointed to hear some of our fans blame the referee who actually had a good game of it. But it was like watching a Sunday league game today in windy conditions.

Personal Twitter
221 Consecutive Chorley FC Games (since 09/11/10)
Last - Chorley 4-0 Marine
Next - Buxton v Chorley to win the league

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:09 pm 

salkster wrote:
Chorleyclaret wrote:

Temperament?

Lost 3-2 to a not so good New Mills side. Losing 2-0 after 5 mins. First goal after 17 seconds and the 2nd a penalty. Might as well had played with ten men the first ten minutes with a certain player not trying until was subbed off. Saved a penalty on the half hour and then pulled back to 2-1. Our keeper got sent off just before half time. Second half played better with ten men and got a deserved equalizer from a penalty. Lapse in concentration for their winning goal with 5 minutes left. Lots of changes to come in the next few weeks!

That certain player wouldn't be a player from Mr Willcock's reign, one that Barnsley are supposed to be chasing, would it?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:09 am 

Sabella wrote:
salkster wrote:
Chorleyclaret wrote:

Temperament?

That certain player wouldn't be a player from Mr Willcock's reign, one that Barnsley are supposed to be chasing, would it?

Now what would make you think that?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:56 am 

Well pleased with that result and apparently the boring man on the radio talking about Whitby, wasn't me this time. :wink:

Cheers for the well wishes Chorley, all the best for the season, bar December 29th and March 30th.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:56 pm 

salkster wrote:
Sabella wrote:
salkster wrote:

Temperament?

Now what would make you think that?

Lets just say it was an educated guess. It looks like your new manager will have his first challenge with Hogan but I'm sure he'll make the right decision. Don't let the tail wag the dog! :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:17 pm 

Blyth Spirit wrote:
NPLWittoner wrote:
Don't Blyth play Workington monday night in an fa cup replay Bertie, unless there stopping over and then playing you on the tuesday

Indeed we are, was postponed from last Tuesday night and rearranged for Monday night but the Kendall v. Blyth isn't until Tuesday 9th someone is getting the midweeks mixed up !.

The best Blyth Spartans blog on the internet:

http://blythspirit.wordpress.com/

That would be Kendal surely?

http://www.kendaltownforum.co.uk.tp

KENDAL TOWN FC FOREVER.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:32 pm 

Sabella wrote:
Lets just say it was an educated guess. It looks like your new manager will have his first challenge with Hogan but I'm sure he'll make the right decision. Don't let the tail wag the dog! :evil:

Oh i'm sure he will. Might be selling raffle tickets soon with his attitude!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:14 pm 

salkster wrote:
Sabella wrote:

Oh i'm sure he will. Might be selling raffle tickets soon with his attitude!

I don't think the manager will have much to do with it. If he says he can't get here or ( can't be arsed to get here) then he doesn't get paid and doesn't play. Easy decision.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:18 pm 

Went to the New Mills game v SPS & in the end turned out to be an exciting game. Looked like it was going to be a cricket score early doors with 2 quick goals for the Millers, but fair do's to SPS they dug in & deserved a draw after 90 minutes. In the 2nd half, down to 10 men, they broke on numerous ocassions but didn't have the pace (against a not so fast New Mills defence) to trouble the keeper. SPS lacking width, guile in midfield & a finisher, but...Referee gave some very bad calls yesterday. The free kick that led to the late goal was a blatant dive, but suppose credit to the 10 men who put up a good fight coming from behind only to lose to a late goal from a dubious free kick.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next