It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:36 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: FA FULL TIME SITE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:12 am
Posts: 251
Location: Redcar
http://full-time.thefa.com/ProcessPubli ... =615337208

Hopefully the League will have its own site eventually.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA FULL TIME SITE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 459
South Bank & Lingdale Utd have disappeared from Div1?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA FULL TIME SITE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:56 am
Posts: 95
The Under 19s league is also incomplete, things are still being built so don't read anything into those clubs absences.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA FULL TIME SITE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 459
NRFL Press Officer wrote:
The Under 19s league is also incomplete, things are still being built so don't read anything into those clubs absences.

Okay, thanks for replying


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA FULL TIME SITE
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:26 pm
Posts: 286
Location: Stockton
what's the latest on div 1 teams & fixtures? (I wanna go to Bedale before cricket season finishes to complete NYSD league!)

also awaiting ground locations etc for both div 1 7 U19s.

cheers :)

_________________
last new ground - #453
21/10/17
The Heck Stadium
Bedale AFC 5 v Whitby Fishermen FC 1

http://menotskinny.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=8dacff7523976766


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA FULL TIME SITE
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:56 am
Posts: 95
Hi, confirmed we WILL have a league website and here are the latest fixtures for August:

PREMIER DIVISION
Saturday 12th August
Guisborough United V St Marys 1947
Nunthorpe Athletic V Redcar Newmarket
Redcar Town V Boro Rangers
Stockton West End V Billingham Town Reserves
Yarm & Eaglescliffe V Grangetown Boys Club
FREE: BEADS; Fishburn Park; Staithes Athletic; Thornaby Dubliners

Saturday 19th August
BEADS V Yarm & Eaglescliffe
Billingham Town Reserves V Thornaby Dubliners
Boro Rangers V Stockton West End
Fishburn Park V Staithes Athletic
Guisborough United V Grangetown Boys Club
Redcar Newmarket V Redcar Town
St Marys 1947 V Nunthorpe Athletic

Saturday 26th August
Grangetown Boys Club V BEADS
Nunthorpe Athletic V Fishburn Park
Redcar Newmarket V Staithes Athletic
Redcar Town V St Marys 1947
Thornaby Dubliners V Boro Rangers
Yarm & Eaglescliffe V Billingham Town Reserves
FREE: Guisborough United; Stockton West End

FIRST DIVISION
Saturday 19th August
Lingdale Village V Stokesley Reserves
Stokesley AR V Redcar Athletic Reserves

Saturday 26th August
Redcar Athletic Reserves V Lingdale Village
Stokesley Reserves V Stokesley AR


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA FULL TIME SITE
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 459
Any reason why yesterday's results haven't gone up on the FA's Full-Time website?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA FULL TIME SITE
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:45 pm
Posts: 1366
Location: By The Seaside
Windy1970 wrote:
Any reason why yesterday's results haven't gone up on the FA's Full-Time website?

Don't know the reason why but it's a rather poor show not getting them listed by now. They weren't in the Non-League paper either. What I have found out result wise is ;-
BEADS 0 v 7 Boro Rangers
Redcar Newmarket 1 v 1 St Mary's 1947
Redcar Town 3 v 1 Nunthorpe Athletic

_________________
And you thought only Lazarus raised from the dead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA FULL TIME SITE
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:45 pm
Posts: 1366
Location: By The Seaside
the little fella wrote:
Windy1970 wrote:
Any reason why yesterday's results haven't gone up on the FA's Full-Time website?

Don't know the reason why but it's a rather poor show not getting them listed by now. They weren't in the Non-League paper either. What I have found out result wise is ;-
BEADS 0 v 7 Boro Rangers
Redcar Newmarket 1 v 1 St Mary's 1947
Redcar Town 3 v 1 Nunthorpe Athletic

Other results were:-
Grangetown Boys Club 3 v 2 Billingham Town Reserves
Staithes Athletic 0 v 2 Guisborough United
Yarm & Eaglescliffe 0 v 1 Fishburn Park

_________________
And you thought only Lazarus raised from the dead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA FULL TIME SITE
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:12 am
Posts: 251
Location: Redcar
Windy1970 wrote:
Any reason why yesterday's results haven't gone up on the FA's Full-Time website?


The results usually appear on the NRFL site a few hours after the games finish which is a bit on the slow side there are still no league tables for the Premier Division more then 24 hours after yesterdays games finished and as you say the Full Time site still not updated


http://www.nrfl.co.uk/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA FULL TIME SITE
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 459
Chevron7 wrote:
Windy1970 wrote:
Any reason why yesterday's results haven't gone up on the FA's Full-Time website?


The results usually appear on the NRFL site a few hours after the games finish which is a bit on the slow side there are still no league tables for the Premier Division more then 24 hours after yesterdays games finished and as you say the Full Time site still not updated


http://www.nrfl.co.uk/

Compared with rest of the country the Northeastern leagues are all pretty slow. The EBAC NL takes hours to update its scores & tables. The Northern Alliance is close to the slowest step 7 league to update its scores & tables. The North Riding League must be having some teething problems. Unless the guy on this forum from that league, has jacked in?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA FULL TIME SITE
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:56 am
Posts: 95
The results were on nrfl.co.uk by teatime, apologies about the Full Time issue. The league are trialling allowing clubs access to post via text, so it was held back to see if this would work. Clearly it hasn't, they are up now and will be by teatime, next Saturday- I personally have no access to Full Time Admin.

I'm not sure why the Non League Paper decided not to use the results as they were emailed well before deadline- can only assume they just use Full Time as they used the old table too incorrectly captioned. The Sunday Sun had both division's tables (top 5), results and reports. The reason the website didn't have a league table is it is taken using Full Time. Normal service will be resumed this coming weekend.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA FULL TIME SITE
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 459
NRFL Press Officer wrote:
The results were on nrfl.co.uk by teatime, apologies about the Full Time issue. The league are trialling allowing clubs access to post via text, so it was held back to see if this would work. Clearly it hasn't, they are up now and will be by teatime, next Saturday- I personally have no access to Full Time Admin.

I'm not sure why the Non League Paper decided not to use the results as they were emailed well before deadline- can only assume they just use Full Time as they used the old table too incorrectly captioned. The Sunday Sun had both division's tables (top 5), results and reports. The reason the website didn't have a league table is it is taken using Full Time. Normal service will be resumed this coming weekend.

No worries :) Any reason why you haven't got access to the Full Time website?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA FULL TIME SITE
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:56 am
Posts: 95
It is being run by the league secretary.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group