It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:00 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Tuesday 21st November 2017
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:40 pm
Posts: 346
National

7.45pm AFC Fylde v Guiseley
7.45pm Bromley v Aldershot Town
7.45pm Dagenham & Redbridge v Dover Athletic
7.45pm Eastleigh v Maidenhead United
7.45pm Gateshead v Barrow
7.45pm Hartlepool United v FC Halifax Town
7.45pm Leyton Orient v Chester
7.45pm Macclesfield Town v Tranmere Rovers
7.45pm Maidstone United v Boreham Wood
7.45pm Sutton United v Torquay United
7.45pm Woking v Ebbsfleet United
7.45pm Wrexham v Solihull Moors

North

7.45pm AFC Telford United v Tamworth
7.45pm Kidderminster Harriers v North Ferriby United


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday 21st November 2017
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:40 pm
Posts: 346
Another inept display from the Shaymen led by a soon to be gone manager. Three nil down and brings on a right back, brings striker on with three minutes left-Absolutely clueless. He has to go now after a 4-0 defeat. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday 21st November 2017
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:12 pm
Posts: 2605
Massies Header wrote:
Another inept display from the Shaymen led by a soon to be gone manager. Three nil down and brings on a right back, brings striker on with three minutes left-Absolutely clueless. He has to go now after a 4-0 defeat. :(

Aye, youll be getting dragged in to the mire with us if you're not careful.

We threw away 2 precious points last night. 2-1 up and a man up the Hamnah misses a penalty. More worrying is that Bignot then seemed to settle for point...even before they equalised!! They inevitably did and should have gone on to win it. We're not good enough to stay up.

_________________
NPL 1 Champions 2010/11
NPL Premier Champions 2011/12
Conference North Champions 2012/13


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday 21st November 2017
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 7:51 pm
Posts: 451
Location: Newton Aycliffe
Bambi_ChesterFC wrote:
Massies Header wrote:
Another inept display from the Shaymen led by a soon to be gone manager. Three nil down and brings on a right back, brings striker on with three minutes left-Absolutely clueless. He has to go now after a 4-0 defeat. :(

Aye, youll be getting dragged in to the mire with us if you're not careful.

We threw away 2 precious points last night. 2-1 up and a man up the Hamnah misses a penalty. More worrying is that Bignot then seemed to settle for point...even before they equalised!! They inevitably did and should have gone on to win it. We're not good enough to stay up.


I read somewhere there was a bit of an issue with the Orient fans. Heard all sorts of rumours about it, but don't know the truth.

Heard that Bignot started it
Heard that is was Orient fans trying to get at ref
Heard their chairman went down to try to stop it

_________________
DFC for Life

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday 21st November 2017
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:40 pm
Posts: 35
Massies Header wrote:
Another inept display from the Shaymen led by a soon to be gone manager. Three nil down and brings on a right back, brings striker on with three minutes left-Absolutely clueless. He has to go now after a 4-0 defeat. :(


So, has Neil Young scouted anyone for you since he joined a couple of months ago? I'm genuinely curious


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday 21st November 2017
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:40 pm
Posts: 346
Nothing in the rumour mill at the moment, whether the few players on loan at the moment are anything to do with him is doubtful.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday 21st November 2017
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:40 pm
Posts: 35
Massies Header wrote:
Nothing in the rumour mill at the moment, whether the few players on loan at the moment are anything to do with him is doubtful.


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group