It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:15 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Re: What do I know D F C
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:30 pm 

wyatt earp wrote:
D F C You still think I no nothing? Look's bleak ATM old boy? Thing's ARE falling apart AGAIN. 5th time DARLO into administration dear dear! Just nip down to harrogate to watch darlo res!

I thought we'd left cranks like you behind in the northern league. Evidently not

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:48 pm 

Way I see it ATM You maybe in wearside league next year after ANOTHER administration calamity? Raj Singh wanted to invest and Your so called fan's just insulted the man & he's family! I rest My case al qauker pal? Howa must be the worst ran club in the country? Should be called carry on darlo lol! Moor's must be pissing themselves laughing at you lot?

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:23 pm 

wyatt earp wrote:
Way I see it ATM You maybe in wearside league next year after ANOTHER administration calamity? Raj Singh wanted to invest and Your so called fan's just insulted the man & he's family! I rest My case al qauker pal? Howa must be the worst ran club in the country? Should be called carry on darlo lol! Moor's must be pissing themselves laughing at you lot?

What a crank this person is .
Be tugging himself off until he bleeds at me 'biting' .

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:40 pm 

wyatt earp wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:42 am 

wyatt earp wrote:
D F C You still think I no nothing? Look's bleak ATM old boy? Thing's ARE falling apart AGAIN. 5th time DARLO into administration dear dear! Just nip down to harrogate to watch darlo res!

What a tool :lol:

The best thing Raj could do was pull out, he was there 3 years and oversaw relegation from the football league, put us into administration, and got us relegated 4 more divisions.

And we've ran the club 5 years and oversaw 3 promotions and built a football ground as well.

I think we've done a bit better than Raj did - his help isn't needed.

PS if we went into administration again it would be the 4th time.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:03 am 

SpennyNott5 wrote:
loan_star wrote:
SpennyNott5 wrote:
who could forget, Darlow 1883 all to look forward to next season!

No such team. :roll:

Haha! First bite since promotion! First of many hopefully! :roll: :wink: 8)

I'd like to bet you didn't dare fish for bites when there were Darlo fans lending their support to Spenny in the play off games.
Utter w@nker.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:10 pm 

Three promotions in 5 years os amazing. Your manager must be amazing. Pity it was at the exspense of spending miles more money than you had. Erm if your amazing manager had achieved what he has on a budget your club could affford and you also tyen had tye money to develop tye ground to the standaed you need tgen that will truky be amazing. How much money are you all gonna hve to put into the season after nexts boost the budget fund? All that money put into tge boost the budget is money not being spent on getting the ground you actually need to get promoted by boostong the budget!!!!! I atill cant believe that a peraon wglho goes behind tge backs of his emplyers to atempt ro bring on board someone ao hated by a nimber of fans wgilst publicly undermining his employers ans humiliating fans buy saying the all the effort and money they have put in and thay are a laughing stock is still in a job never mind having people digging into tgeir pockets desperate to raise money to keep him with a playing budget that cannot be sustained.....

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:31 pm 

the striped toga wrote:
Three promotions in 5 years os amazing. Your manager must be amazing. Pity it was at the exspense of spending miles more money than you had. Erm if your amazing manager had achieved what he has on a budget your club could affford and you also tyen had tye money to develop tye ground to the standaed you need tgen that will truky be amazing. How much money are you all gonna hve to put into the season after nexts boost the budget fund? All that money put into tge boost the budget is money not being spent on getting the ground you actually need to get promoted by boostong the budget!!!!! I atill cant believe that a peraon wglho goes behind tge backs of his emplyers to atempt ro bring on board someone ao hated by a nimber of fans wgilst publicly undermining his employers ans humiliating fans buy saying the all the effort and money they have put in and thay are a laughing stock is still in a job never mind having people digging into tgeir pockets desperate to raise money to keep him with a playing budget that cannot be sustained.....

If we want to put money into our pockets to boost the budget beyond what it otherwise would be, then that is commendable not laughable.

Great fans, great club.

Singh = flicked off.

If Gray goes it will be hard but we will get beyond it.

PS you tedious cretin.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:12 pm 

Most villages only have 1 idiot. They seem to have twins.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:10 am 

Spennymoor aren't in a MESS like DARLO that has town full of idiots. Who CARN'T run a football club properly end of. Won 3 promotion's throwing money at the best player's at that level whilst We went about our business nice and sensibly and caught you's up. Now we goner overtake you's! :oops: :oops: :oops: :P

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:26 am 

the striped toga wrote:

Did you type this with a Boxing Glove on.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:29 am 

Heshootshescores wrote:
the striped toga wrote:

Did you type this with a Boxing Glove on.

Classic :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:54 am 

Id prefer you to comment on the content noy my spelling etc focus on the oerson not the disabilty says aloy abouy aperoson who prefers to take the mickey abouy how someone says something rather than focus on what they are saying.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:54 am 

the striped toga wrote:
Id prefer you to comment on the content noy my spelling etc focus on the oerson not the disabilty says aloy abouy aperoson who prefers to take the mickey abouy how someone says something rather than focus on what they are saying.

Thats the problem mr toga. I cant make out the content. If you are Disabled i genuinely do apologise.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 5:50 pm 

wyatt earp wrote:
Spennymoor aren't in a MESS like DARLO that has town full of idiots. Who CARN'T run a football club properly end of. Won 3 promotion's throwing money at the best player's at that level whilst We went about our business nice and sensibly and caught you's up. Now we goner overtake you's! :oops: :oops: :oops: :P

Spennymoor of course haven't thrown any money at the best players at that level *cough* Chandler, Ramshaw etc. *cough*