It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:30 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: I wonder WHY ????
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:13 pm 

Wilf or Anybody,

Please tell me why ( as I have only been on a few months )

SPENNYMOOR TOWN F.C. and WHITLEY BAY F.C. don't have their own NONLEAGUEZONE SITE on here, because it seems to me that the fans of both clubs, have plenty to say, on other clubs's sites and most of it is condemning other fans and their respected teams on this Zone I think both teams should have their own site on this NONLEAGUEZONE, or have they in the past, and have they been BANNED.

I am just wondering ( no offence ment to either club ) why NOT ?

Baron

Post subject: Re: I wonder WHY ????
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:28 pm 

I have asked this question at Spenny and Bay and was told at both places they find it easier to administer their own forums which are linked to their websites, and very well used by their supporters. I, personally, do not know why the Bishops havent a forum on NLZ though. Spennys forum is excellent and very informative to those looking for information about their club. I get the impression W Bay forum is not so popular at times cos their management have been accused of banning certain vocal supporters such as Fisheye who is in dispute with the chairman over the validity of information he has released to the press regarding the costs of building works etc.(and the amount of toilets and other facilities available at their ground).
Must say our forum is very well run by Wilf and we owe him a thanks for getting it up and running.

Last edited by malvern on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:38 pm 

both spennymoor and bishop used to have a forum on nlz, id be guessing if i tried to explain why they were deleted because i simply cant remember. maybe someone from those two clubs will read this thread and enlighten us.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:37 am 

I understand the Bishop forum was removed after a request from the Directors of the club. This was done to stop the ever increasing near libellous posts from former followers of the club (you all know who I mean).

It was as much to protect NLZ from potential legal action as well as Bishop Auckland I expect.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:16 pm 

both the horses and spennys forum were good craic, 2 of the best forums on here. i think spenny just set their own forum up and there was a lot of micky take on horselands, cant understand why anyone would take the micky out of them myself like? :lol:
oh and also what coach says too.. :lol:
ive tried myself a few times to get horselands back on here but to no avail.. :x

BARCELONA 2 CROOK TOWN 4 - HONEST!! :D

http://www.crooktownafc.co.uk

CROOK TOWN 12 BISHOP HORSELAND 1.

C.T.C.

"IF TETLEY PUT THE T IN TEA, WHO PUT THE C*** IN SCUNTHORPE?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:10 pm 

Coach wrote:
I understand the Bishop forum was removed after a request from the Directors of the club. This was done to stop the ever increasing near libellous posts from former followers of the club (you all know who I mean).

It was as much to protect NLZ from potential legal action as well as Bishop Auckland I expect.

Yeah..... pretty well right on that... though it would appear that NLZ has got better at early banning of offenders so can't see why it can't start again. As TMCT says the craic was good and as a distant follower I do miss it... especially as Bish's web site is so poor.... really needs to go upmarket and lead the way in that area as well :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:34 pm 

Aswell? what area do you imagine you lead in at the moment? This could be interesting.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:47 pm 

malvern wrote:
Aswell? what area do you imagine you lead in at the moment? This could be interesting.

Just love it..... could start with the new stadium... the rest is history :lol: but still importent :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:11 pm 

Right, so you are leasing a ground belonging to someone else, I am listening......

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:31 pm 

malvern wrote:
Right, so you are leasing a ground belonging to someone else, I am listening......

Leasing land from someone else, so you can build your own lovely new ground, must be fairly common, don't you think? Or had you never thought of that :? :? That's what makes it "ground breaking".... :shock: ... sorry 'bout that..... also don't expect too much from this exchange as i have several other interests to address :lol: :lol:
All the best for this weekend :mrgreen: