It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:39 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Talk-in at Dean St.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:30 pm 

The Clubhouse at Dean St. will host a talk-in on 24th March featuring Kevin Stonehouse, formerly of Shildon, Blackburn Rovers, Blackpool, Huddersfield Town, Carlisle Utd., Rochdale. Darlington, Willington and South Bank !!!!!!
The evening will consist of a talk by Kevin about his career and highs and lows in football, followed by a question and answer session.
There will also be an auction of donated football items ( I will list them on here as they arrive ).
At the interval there will be a pie and peas supper.
The whole evening will be held together by our MC Mike Amos and there will be a small cover charge of £2.50. All proceeds from the evening will go to the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, a charity close to the heart of our former Chairman Brian Burn, who has raised many thousands of pounds in the past.
Mike and Kevin are both donating their time free of charge and all auction items will be donated free too. If anyone has any football related items that they would like to donate, please get in touch with me or Norman Smith at Dean St. or any match.
We might even be persuaded to do a raffle on the night so raffle items of any variety will be gratefully received.
Tickets can be bought from behind the bar at Dean St. or by ordering them on here from me.
Please support this in any way you can and lets all make it a great night out.
Thank you,
Paul Mulley