It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:12 am

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Presentation night
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:36 pm
Posts: 1645
Location: shildon
This seasons presentation night will be at elm road wmc this friday 15th may, entertainment is the brilliant band Oily Bum Print. £3 entry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Presentation night
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:13 pm
Posts: 1231
wilf wrote:
This seasons presentation night will be at elm road wmc this friday 15th may, entertainment is the brilliant band Oily Bum Print. £3 entry

Any idea if ChrisH is coming.?

_________________
I am not LLB or bibrb. FACT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Presentation night
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:36 pm
Posts: 1645
Location: shildon
Doubt it mate he's a gateshead fan. Unless your inviting him and saving him a seat


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Presentation night
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:13 pm
Posts: 1231
wilf wrote:
Doubt it mate he's a gateshead fan. Unless your inviting him and saving him a seat

He wouldn't turn up.Have you seen him at a game?

_________________
I am not LLB or bibrb. FACT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Presentation night
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 12:25 pm
Posts: 1480
Location: Gateshead
Hamsteels wrote:
wilf wrote:
Doubt it mate he's a gateshead fan. Unless your inviting him and saving him a seat

He wouldn't turn up.Have you seen him at a game?

You obsessed with me. Has anyone seen you at a game mr PoolyTownKingSteel? Im not in town that night probs watching boro game

_________________
Shildon born n bred


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Presentation night
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:08 pm
Posts: 1701
Location: As far from The Donkeydrome as possible
The clubhouse is opening at 5.30pm prior to Awards Night, hope theres no Gateshead fans in. Bullsh*t free night.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Presentation night
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 12:25 pm
Posts: 1480
Location: Gateshead
malvern wrote:
The clubhouse is opening at 5.30pm prior to Awards Night, hope theres no Gateshead fans in. Bullsh*t free night.

Sadly the only gateshead fan from shildon will not be attending that night

_________________
Shildon born n bred


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Presentation night
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:13 pm
Posts: 1231
Chris_H wrote:
Hamsteels wrote:
wilf wrote:
Doubt it mate he's a gateshead fan. Unless your inviting him and saving him a seat

He wouldn't turn up.Have you seen him at a game?

You obsessed with me. Has anyone seen you at a game mr PoolyTownKingSteel? Im not in town that night probs watching boro game


That old chestnut Chris :shock: Loads have seen me at a match.Don't like to name drop but the NL Chairman could vouch for me. :D Dean King reckons he might have seen you in Bedlington after the recent Shildon match.Couldn't confirm it as I wasn't there.

_________________
I am not LLB or bibrb. FACT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Presentation night
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 12:25 pm
Posts: 1480
Location: Gateshead
Hamsteels wrote:
Chris_H wrote:
Hamsteels wrote:
He wouldn't turn up.Have you seen him at a game?

You obsessed with me. Has anyone seen you at a game mr PoolyTownKingSteel? Im not in town that night probs watching boro game


That old chestnut Chris :shock: Loads have seen me at a match.Don't like to name drop but the NL Chairman could vouch for me. :D Dean King reckons he might have seen you in Bedlington after the recent Shildon match.Couldn't confirm it as I wasn't there.

must get confusing going under various names

_________________
Shildon born n bred


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Presentation night
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:13 pm
Posts: 1231
He reckons it was you on the bus from Bedlington to Newcastle around 9.45 pm.Was it?

_________________
I am not LLB or bibrb. FACT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Presentation night
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 4:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 12:25 pm
Posts: 1480
Location: Gateshead
Hamsteels wrote:
He reckons it was you on the bus from Bedlington to Newcastle around 9.45 pm.Was it?

Will have been around that time i got bus

_________________
Shildon born n bred


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Presentation night
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 6:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:13 pm
Posts: 1231
Chris_H wrote:
Hamsteels wrote:
He reckons it was you on the bus from Bedlington to Newcastle around 9.45 pm.Was it?

Will have been around that time i got bus


He got off at Gosforth High Street.Arriva double decker.Sat downstairs.Only 2/3 nearby? Says he spoke to a Gateshead lad.Was that you?

_________________
I am not LLB or bibrb. FACT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Presentation night
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 12:25 pm
Posts: 1480
Location: Gateshead
Hamsteels wrote:
Chris_H wrote:
Hamsteels wrote:
He reckons it was you on the bus from Bedlington to Newcastle around 9.45 pm.Was it?

Will have been around that time i got bus


He got off at Gosforth High Street.Arriva double decker.Sat downstairs.Only 2/3 nearby? Says he spoke to a Gateshead lad.Was that you?

only 2 blokes i spoke to briefly on bus had been to game seemed to be neutrals. Was one of them you the master of disguise

_________________
Shildon born n bred


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Presentation night
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:13 pm
Posts: 1231
Deffo wasn't me talking to you Chris.Kingy is a Blyth fan by the way.

_________________
I am not LLB or bibrb. FACT


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group