It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Coxhoe W.M.C. F.C. new players wanted.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:55 pm 

Coxhoe W.M.C. F.C. are looking to strengthen their playing squad for the 2012/13 season.

Having gained promotion to the DDSL premier league, the club has now decided to enter the All England cup and the Heart Foundation cup.

We do have a strong squad but are looking to add extra quality, which will be needed for the massive challenges ahead.
We are a well run club with excellent playing facilites and a great bunch of local lads!!

If you fancy a crack at The All England and the premier league etc. then please give the manager Paul Armstrong a ring on: 07743 458685

Post subject: Re: Coxhoe W.M.C. F.C. new players wanted.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:24 pm 

Fixture backlog, too many external cups :wink:

All the best next season mate.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:53 pm 

:D nice one Maz, we have a few Northern and Wearside league players, but we will have no problems fulfilling our fixtures! :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:36 am 

I heard a rumour that Aycliffe WMC were entering the All England, obviously not true!!
Good luck Coxhoe great set of lads on and off the pitch, if at home I'm sure most of our lads will come up to support your lads in the All England game(s)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:45 am 

Im pleased to see a few more local sides going into the All England cup.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:53 am 

marron04 wrote:
Im pleased to see a few more local sides going into the All England cup.

Agree, I know the financial side of it has stopped teams from entering, although other teams don't get a chance to enter it unless the champions from the DDSL wins the tournament in the previous season (I think this is right)
I know St Edmonds have turned down the opportunity before, I don't know what the costs are but you obvious need some serious backing from sponsors etc.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:55 am 

The entrance fee is £75 i believe and anyone can enter as far as i know. Expenses are obviously buses for away games and im not sure of how much the home side has to give the away side for travel expenses

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:39 am 

The entrance fee is usually £40 and the home team have to pay for all of the expenses for officials, bus, etc from the gate reciepts. Then both teams share the profit or loss whichever is incurred. Pretty standard stuff, exactly the same for the FA Cup and Vase.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:05 pm 

Spot on Wardy the entry fee is £40. Wayne the secretary of Hetton came through and gave us the heads up on it all, and it's not as drastic as you first imagine!
Great lad Wayne, and if you have any questions about all England, I'm sure he would be happy to help.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:38 pm 

Agreed, once you realise that the FA subsidises most of it you probably spend the same you would on a league game!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:34 pm 

Annfield wrote:
Agreed, once you realise that the FA subsidises most of it you probably spend the same you would on a league game!

I wouldn't say a normal league game, referee's and lino's knock on £80-100 quid, plus the complimentary food, coach hire, etc. Kelloe usually lose between 2-400 a home game and 1-200 away games. Play a few games and its up to a grand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:41 pm 

wardy86 wrote:
Annfield wrote:

I wouldn't say a normal league game, referee's and lino's knock on £80-100 quid, plus the complimentary food, coach hire, etc. Kelloe usually lose between 2-400 a home game and 1-200 away games. Play a few games and its up to a grand

Just give your "expenses" back to the club and they'll break even big lad! :wink: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:49 am 

wardy86 wrote:
Annfield wrote:

When we were looking at entering the AE it certainly didn't look like that much at all! Mind you could be very wrong, sure when I played in it for RCA Barnes remember the secretary saying we made a small profit on a couple of the games? Obviously a lot of expense could be taken up by hiring a suitable ground?