nonleaguezone.com
http://nonleaguezone.com/

Durham County Cup 2016/17
http://nonleaguezone.com/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=117653
Page 2 of 2

Author:  ELWMCFC [ Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Durham County Cup 2016/17

Easington Lane WMC 3 v 2 Hartlepool WHTDSOB

Author:  ELWMCFC [ Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Durham County Cup 2016/17

DURHAM COUNTY SUNDAY CUP COMPETITION 2016/2017 SEASON

Second Round – Sunday 27th November 2016 Kick Off 10.30 am


184 Dawdon Welfare Park v Norton George and Dragon
185 Chester le Street Waldridge Park v Burnside WMC
186 Shotton Comrades (Sunday) or v Chester le Street Grange Villa WMC
Pelaw Grange Dogs
187 Stockton Hardwick Social Club v Easington Lane WMC
188 Ryhope Top House v Sunderland SR Dons
189 Sunderland H.C. TWR Bifold Doors v Sedgefield St. Edmunds
190 Jarrow Robin Hood Perth Green v Wrekenton Blue Star
191 Sunderland Hendon (Sun) v Ferryhill Celtic
192 Billingham The Whitehouse or v Sunderland RCA Grangetown Florists
Boldon Shack
193 Consett Cricketers Ex-Juniors v Hartlepool Lion Hillcarter
194 Hartlepool 3 Lions Sports Domes v Peterlee Helford United
195 Pelton R.A.O.B v Newton Aycliffe Locomotion
196 Gateshead Belle Vue v South Shields Vets Reunited
197 Easington Colliery Club & Institute v Brandon Sports Club
198 Norton Red Lion v Burnopfield Hobson Golf or
Hartlepool Snooker Centre
199 Horden C.W. Supporters v Witton Park Rose and Crown

Author:  ian_brown [ Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Durham County Cup 2016/17

Tough draw for your boys.

Tie of the round at Pelton??

Author:  ELWMCFC [ Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Durham County Cup 2016/17

:shock:

We can only give it our best shot.

Not many easy draws at this stage

Author:  ian_brown [ Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Durham County Cup 2016/17

ELWMCFC wrote:
:shock:

We can only give it our best shot.

Not many easy draws at this stage


Very true - some good sides will be going out this round.

Author:  tenpole tudor [ Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Durham County Cup 2016/17

ELWMCFC wrote:
DURHAM COUNTY SUNDAY CUP COMPETITION 2016/2017 SEASON

Second Round – Sunday 27th November 2016 Kick Off 10.30 am


184 Dawdon Welfare Park v Norton George and Dragon
185 Chester le Street Waldridge Park v Burnside WMC
186 Shotton Comrades (Sunday) or v Chester le Street Grange Villa WMC
Pelaw Grange Dogs
187 Stockton Hardwick Social Club v Easington Lane WMC
188 Ryhope Top House v Sunderland SR Dons
189 Sunderland H.C. TWR Bifold Doors v Sedgefield St. Edmunds
190 Jarrow Robin Hood Perth Green v Wrekenton Blue Star
191 Sunderland Hendon (Sun) v Ferryhill Celtic
192 Billingham The Whitehouse or v Sunderland RCA Grangetown Florists
Boldon Shack
193 Consett Cricketers Ex-Juniors v Hartlepool Lion Hillcarter
194 Hartlepool 3 Lions Sports Domes v Peterlee Helford United
195 Pelton R.A.O.B v Newton Aycliffe Locomotion
196 Gateshead Belle Vue v South Shields Vets Reunited
197 Easington Colliery Club & Institute v Brandon Sports Club
198 Norton Red Lion v Burnopfield Hobson Golf or
Hartlepool Snooker Centre
199 Horden C.W. Supporters v Witton Park Rose and Crown

hendon 1 ferryhill celtic 6
easington ciu 1 brandon sports 1 5-3 on pens

Author:  tenpole tudor [ Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Durham County Cup 2016/17

tenpole tudor wrote:
ELWMCFC wrote:
DURHAM COUNTY SUNDAY CUP COMPETITION 2016/2017 SEASON

Second Round – Sunday 27th November 2016 Kick Off 10.30 am


184 Dawdon Welfare Park v Norton George and Dragon
185 Chester le Street Waldridge Park v Burnside WMC
186 Shotton Comrades (Sunday) or v Chester le Street Grange Villa WMC
Pelaw Grange Dogs
187 Stockton Hardwick Social Club v Easington Lane WMC
188 Ryhope Top House v Sunderland SR Dons
189 Sunderland H.C. TWR Bifold Doors v Sedgefield St. Edmunds
190 Jarrow Robin Hood Perth Green v Wrekenton Blue Star
191 Sunderland Hendon (Sun) v Ferryhill Celtic
192 Billingham The Whitehouse or v Sunderland RCA Grangetown Florists
Boldon Shack
193 Consett Cricketers Ex-Juniors v Hartlepool Lion Hillcarter
194 Hartlepool 3 Lions Sports Domes v Peterlee Helford United
195 Pelton R.A.O.B v Newton Aycliffe Locomotion
196 Gateshead Belle Vue v South Shields Vets Reunited
197 Easington Colliery Club & Institute v Brandon Sports Club
198 Norton Red Lion v Burnopfield Hobson Golf or
Hartlepool Snooker Centre
199 Horden C.W. Supporters v Witton Park Rose and Crown

hendon 1 ferryhill celtic 6
easington ciu 1 brandon sports 1 5-3 on pens

pelton 1 n aycliffe 4
hylton castle twr 2 sedgefield 2 4-2 on pens
jarrow rhpg 2 wrekenton bs 0
shack 4 grangetown 1
belle vue 3 s shields vets 0
horden cw supp 5 witton park 1

Author:  Will 10 [ Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Durham County Cup 2016/17

Whens the draw for next round?

Author:  MALAKA [ Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Durham County Cup 2016/17

Horden C.W. Supporters v Sunderland H.C. TWR Bifold Doors
Ferryhill Celtic v Boldon Shack
Newton Aycliffe Locomotion v Gateshead Belle Vue
Consett Cricketers Ex-Juniors or v Hartlepool 3 Lions Sports Domes or
Hartlepool Lion Hillcarter Peterlee Helford United
Sunderland SR Dons v Burnside WMC
Norton Red Lion v Easington Colliery Club & Institute
Stockton Hardwick Social Club v Dawdon Welfare Park
Pelaw Grange Dogs or v Jarrow Robin Hood Perth Green
Chester le Street Grange Villa WMC

Author:  marron04 [ Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Durham County Cup 2016/17

Will 10 wrote:
Whens the draw for next round?


Well done on the win yesterday.
Good luck against the Belle Vue next round

Author:  Will 10 [ Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Durham County Cup 2016/17

Cheers Maz, funny games when we play each other. It's never that close one of us takes a battering!

Author:  marron04 [ Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Durham County Cup 2016/17

I wasn't up there pal, but speaking to the lads they said we didn't turn up and Aycliffe coasted it.

Author:  Will 10 [ Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Durham County Cup 2016/17

County Cup Semi Final, Newton Aycliffe Locomotion V Jarrow Robin Hood Perth Green
12th March 10.30am, Willington Parkside 3G, DL15 0QF

Author:  Will 10 [ Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Durham County Cup 2016/17

This seasons final will be played Sunday 14th May, 11.00am Kick off at Billingham Synthonia's ground TS23 1LH.
Newton Aycliffe Locomotion FC V Stockton Hardwick

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/